Dear, Readers in this article I provide a list of different Boundary Lines of Major Countries which share with their neighboring countries. List of Boundary Lines of Major Countries is the one of important general knowledge topic for all competitive examinations which help aspirants to score good marks. Other gk important topics are List of Major Tribes in India, List of Major Straits of World PDF (Passes /Channel), Changed Name list of different places, Fair and Festival In India.
International Boundary Lines are geographic or political boundaries that divide two or more different places with some restrictions.
International Boundary Lines are
- 16 Parallel North – Angola and Namibia
- 17th Parallel‐ North Vietnam and South Vietnam
- 20 Parallel North– Libya & Sudan
- 22 Parallel North-Egypt & Sudan
- 24th Parallel‐ India and Pakistan (not recognized by India)
- 25 Parallel North– Mauritania & Mali
- 26 Parallel North-Western Sahara (Africa)& Mauritania
- 26th Parallel South– Africa, Australia, and South America. ( circle of latitude)
- 31 Parallel North– Iraq & Iran
- 33rd Parallel north– the circle of latitude which cuts through the southern United States, North Africa, the Middle East, and China.
- 35th Parallel North– State of North Carolina and the State of Georgia
Also Tennessee/Mississippi, & Tennessee/Alabama, US
- 36 Parallel North-In the US it Forms forms the southernmost boundary of the state of Missouri with the
- 37th Parallel north– southern boundary of the historic and extralegal Territory of Jefferson.
- 38th Parallel– North Korea and South Korea.
- 40 Parallel North– Nebraska & Kansas, US
- 41st Parallel North – the State of Colorado with Nebraska and Wyoming
The southern boundary of the State of Wyoming with Colorado and Utah.
- 42nd Parallel north– New York & Pennsylvania.
- 43 Parallel North– state of south Dakota & State Nebraska
- 45 Parallel North-Montana & Wyoming.
- 49 Parallel North (Medicine Line)-USA and Canada
- Blue Line– Isreal & Lebanon
- Curzon Line– Poland & Russia.
- Durand Line– Afghanistan & Pakistan
- GreenLine-Israel with Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, and Syria
- Hindenburg Line‐ Germany & Poland
- Line of Actual Control(LAC)-India & China(Northern Border)
- Line of Control (LOC) -India & Pakistan
- Macmahon Line– India & China
- Maginot Line-France & Germany
- Mannerheim Line– Russia & Finland.
- Marginal Line– France and Germany.
- Mason Dixon Line– between four states in the United States.
- McMohan Line– India & China
- Medicine Line –Canada and the United States.
- Order Neisse Line– Germany & Poland
- Purple Line– Israel and Syria
- Radcliffe Line– India and Pakistan
- Siegfried Line-Germany and France.
India Boundry with other countries
1. Bangladesh & India – Purbachal(operating zero line) :4096.7 km.
2. China & India – McMohan Line (3380 km)
It was drawn up by Sir. Henry MacMahon.
3. Pakistan& India– Radcliffe Line (3323 km)
It was drawn up by Sir Cyril Radcliffe.
4. Myanmar& India – Indo Burma barrier (1643 km)
5. Nepal& India – Radoliff Line (1236 km)
It was drawn up by Sir Cyril Radcliffe.
6. Bhutan& India – Indo-Bhutan (699 km)
7. Afghanistan& India– Durand Line (106 km)
It was drawn up in 1896 by Sir Mortimer Durand.
8. Srilanka& India – Palk Strait (30kms)
Boundary Lines with India are :
India with Pakistan: (3,233 kilometers)
- India Shares its boundary with Pakistan along with the Jammu & Kashmir, Punjab, Rajasthan, and Gujurat.
India with Afghanistan :(106 kilometers)
- India Shares its boundary with Afghanistan along with the Jammu & Kashmir
India with China: (3,488 kilometers)
- India Shares its boundary with China along with the Jammu & Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Sikkim, and Arunachal Pradesh.
India with Nepal: (1751 kilometers)
- India Shares its boundary with Nepal along with the Uttarakhand, West Bengal, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, and Sikkim.
India with Bangladesh: (4,096 kilometers)
- India Shares its boundary with Bangladesh along with West Bengal, Sikkim, Assam, Meghalaya, Tripura, and Mizoram.
India with Bhutan: (699 kilometers)
- India Shares its boundary with Bhutan along with Sikkim, Assam, West Bengal, and Arunachal Pradesh.
India with Myanmar: (1643 kilometers)
- India Shares its boundary with Myanmar along with Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland, Manipur, and Mizoram.
International Boundary Lines PDF Click Here
You can read also:
- Schedule of Indian Constitution list
- List of Major Straits of World PDF
- Books and Authors
- Parts of the Indian Constitution
- Bharat Ratna Award
- Jnanpith Award Winners List