Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) released the 54 posts of OSSC Technical Assistant Recruitment 2022 under Director of Textiles Odisha, Bhubaneswar. Advertisement No.IIE-131/2021-4313/OSSC date 23.12.2021 on commissions official website.
Interested Aspirants can apply online Application Form for these posts of OSSC Technical Assistant Recruitment 2022 on the official website www.ossc.gov.in from 08.03.2022 to 20.04.2022.
The complete details of OSSC Technical Assistant Recruitment 2022 like the number of vacancies, Apply Dates ,Age limit, Qualification, Application Fee, Examination pattern, and how to apply are described clearly below.
Candidates may go through the detailed advertisement available on the official website www.ossc.gov.in.
Eligible candidates can apply online Application Form for the post only on those days.
Name of the post:
Important Date of OSSC Technical Assistant Recruitment 2022 :
|Starting Date of Online Registration||Dt. 08.03.2022|
|Closing Date of Online Registration||Dt. 07.04.2022|
|Online payment of Examination fee||Dt. 08.03.2022 to 07.04.2022|
|Last Date of Submission online Application||Dt. 20.04.2022|
Vacancy Details of OSSC Technical Assistant Recruitment 2022
Category Wise Vacancy-
Age Limit: As on 01.01.2021
- Minimum age: 20years
- Maximum year: 38 years
- For UR: Rs.200/-
- For SC/ST/PWD-No fee
Educational Qualification OSSC Technical Assistant Recruitment 2022 :
- HSC or Matriculation with a certificate of completion of training in PMF/ Handloom weaving & dyeing from institute of Handloom weaving & Design, Khordha, Odisha.
- Main Examination.
- Certificate Verification.
Plan of Examination:-
|Technical Subject (Hand loom Weaving & Design)||50|
How to Apply OSSC Technical Assistant Recruitment 2022 ?:
- Candidates Visit OSSC official website www.ossc.gov.in.
- Click on the link “Online Application Form” which is the present right corner of the website.
- Choose the post to which you apply.
- Then click on the link “New User”.
- Then click on “Proceed to Registration”.
- If you already registered for this post then click on “Registered User ”
- Fill in the details in the Application Form.
- Then upload your required documents, and Submit them at last.
- Right, your Registration ID and Password & Save for future use.
|Download Advertisement PDF||Download Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|