Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) released the 87 posts of OSSC Sub-Inspector of Excise Recruitment 2022 under Excise Commissioner, Govt. of Odisha, Cuttack of Advertisement No.IIE-144/2021-4319/OSSC date 23.12.2021 on commissions official website.
Interested Aspirants can apply online Application Form for these posts of OSSC Sub-Inspector of Excise Recruitment 2022 on the official website www.ossc.gov.in from 09.03.2022 to 22.04.2022.
The complete details of OSSC Sub-Inspector of Excise Recruitment 2022 like the number of vacancies, Apply Dates ,Age limit, Qualification, Application Fee, Examination pattern, and how to apply are described clearly below.
Candidates may go through the detailed advertisement available on the official website www.ossc.gov.in.
Eligible candidates can apply online Application Form for the post only on those days.
Table of Contents
Name of the post:
- Sub-Inspector of Excise
Important Date of OSSC Sub-Inspector of Excise Recruitment 2022 :
|Starting Date of Online Registration||Dt. 09.03.2022|
|Closing Date of Online Registration||Dt. 08.04.2022|
|Online payment of Examination fee||Dt. 09.03.2022 to 08.04.2022|
|Last Date of Submission online Application||Dt. 22.04.2022|
Vacancy Details of OSSC Sub-Inspector of Excise Recruitment 2022
Category Wise Vacancy-
Age Limit: As on 01.01.2021
- Minimum age: 21 years
- Maximum year: 38 years
- For UR: Rs.200/-
- For SC/ST/PWD-No fee
Educational Qualification OSSC Sub-Inspector of Excise Recruitment 2022:
- Bachelor’s Degree from any discipline from recognised University.
- Written Examination.
- Physical Standard Measurement & Physical Test.
- Certificate Verification.
Plan of Examination:-
|Composite Paper||General English||25||1&1/2 hrs|
Stage-II/Physical Standard Measurement & Physical Test (Qualifying)
|Category||Height||Weight||Chest Un-chest Expanded||Expanded|
Candidates who have qualified in the physical standard prescribed above will be required to undergo the Physical test:-
|Item of physical test||Men(all category)||Women(all category)|
|Running one mile i.e||In 8 minutes||In 10 minutes|
|Cycling one mile i.e 1600 metre||In 5 minutes||In 7 minutes|
|Running over low hurdles||2 feet 6 inches height,110 metres with 10 flights in 25 second||02 feet height, 80metres with 10 flights in 30 seconds|
|Broad jump||12feet length in 3attempts||9 feet length in 3 attempts|
How to Apply OSSC Sub-Inspector of Excise Recruitment 2022 ?:
- Candidates Visit OSSC official website www.ossc.gov.in.
- Click on the link “Online Application Form” which is the present right corner of the website.
- Choose the post to which you apply.
- Then click on the link “New User”.
- Then click on “Proceed to Registration”.
- If you already registered for this post then click on “Registered User ”
- Fill in the details in the Application Form.
- Then upload your required documents, and Submit them at last.
- Right, your Registration ID and Password & Save for future use.
|Download Advertisement PDF||Download Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|