Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) released the 19 Posts of OSSC Junior Clerk 2021 Recruitment UNDER DIRECTORATE OF FISHERIES, F & ARD DEPARTMENT, GOVERNMENT OF ODISHA of Advertisement No.IIE-132/2019-4697/OSSC date 30.12.2019 on commissions official website.
Interested Aspirants can apply online Application Form for these posts of OSSC Junior Clerk 2021 Recruitment on the official website www.ossc.gov.in from 20.12.2021 to 29.01.2022.
The complete details of OSSC Junior Clerk 2021 Recruitment like the number of vacancies, Apply Dates ,Age limit, Qualification, Application Fee, Examination pattern, and how to apply are described clearly below.
Candidates may go through the detailed advertisement available on the official website www.ossc.gov.in.
Eligible candidates can apply online Application Form for the post only on those days.
Name of the post:
- Junior Clerk
Important Date of OSSC Junior Clerk 2021 Recruitment:
|Starting Date of Online Registration||Dt.20.12.2021|
|Online payment of Examination fee||Dt. 20.12.2021 to 20.01.2022|
|Last Date of Submission online Application||Dt. 29.01.2022|
Vacancy Details of OSSC Junior Clerk 2021 Recruitment
Category Wise Vacancy-
|Category||No. of Post|
Age Limit: As on 01.01.2021
- Minimum age: 21 years
- Maximum year: 32 years
- For UR: Rs.200/-
- For SC/ST/PWD-No fee
Educational Qualification :
+3 in Arts/science/Commerce or equivalent to +3 examination with knowledge of Computer Skills
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Written Examination.
- Computer Skill Test
- Certificate Verification.
Plan of Examination:-
|Type of the Examination||Subject/ Papers||Total Marks||Duration of Examination|
|General Awareness||100||1 & 1/2 Hours|
Stage-II: Main Written
|Paper-I :Language Test in (English &Odia) (Subjective)
Odia- 50 marks
|Paper-II :Mathematics and Basic Computer Skills (Objective)
Math.-50 marks Computer -50 mark
|Stage-III :Computer Skill Test (Practical) Qualifying marks- 15||Basic Computer Skill Test
How to Apply OSSC Junior Clerk 2021 Recruitment:
- Candidates Visit OSSC official website www.ossc.gov.in.
- Click on the link “Apply Online ”which is the present right corner of the website.
- Choose the post to which you apply.
- Then click on the link “New User”.
- Then click on “Proceed to Registration”.
- If you already registered for this post then click on “Registered User ”
- Fill in the details in the Application Form.
- Then upload your required documents, and Submit them at last.
- Right, your Registration ID and Password & Save for future use.
|Download Advertisement PDF||Download Here|
|Apply Online(starts from 20th Dec 2021)||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|