Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) released the 140 Posts of OSSC Junior Assitants 2021 Recruitment as Initial Appointees under different Heads of Departments, Govt. of Odisha. of Advertisement No.IIE-63/2021-4106/OSSC date 17.12.2021 on commissions official website.
Interested Aspirants can apply online Application Form for these posts of OSSC Junior Assitants-2021 Recruitment on the official website www.ossc.gov.in from 22.12.2021 to 31.01.2022.
The complete details of OSSC Junior Assitants-2021 Recruitment like the number of vacancies, Apply Dates ,Age limit, Qualification, Application Fee, Examination pattern, and how to apply are described clearly below.
Candidates may go through the detailed advertisement available on the official website www.ossc.gov.in.
Eligible candidates can apply online Application Form for the post only on those days.
Table of Contents
Name of the post:
- OSSC Junior Assitants-2021
Important Date of OSSC Junior Assitants 2021 Recruitment :
|Starting Date of Online Registration||Dt.22.12.2021|
|Online payment of Examination fee||Dt. 22.12.2021 to 24.01.2022|
|Last Date of Submission online Application||Dt. 31.01.2022|
|Date of written examination||Comming Soon|
Vacancy Details of OSSC Junior Assitants 2021 Recruitment
Category Wise Vacancy-
|Category||Revenue Inspector (SI)|
Age Limit: As on 01.01.2021
- Minimum age: 21 years
- Maximum year: 32 years
- For UR: Rs.200/-
- For SC/ST/PWD-No fee
Educational Qualification :
+3 in Arts/science/Commerce or e equivalent to +3 examination with knowledge of Computer Skills
Selection Process of OSSC Junior Assitants 2021 :
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Written Examination.
- Computer Skill Test
- Certificate Verification.
Plan of Examination:-
How to Apply OSSC Junior Assitants 2021 Recruitment:
- Candidates Visit OSSC official website www.ossc.gov.in.
- Click on the link “Online Application Form” which is the present right corner of the website.
- Choose the post to which you apply.
- Then click on the link “New User”.
- Then click on “Proceed to Registration”.
- If you already registered for this post then click on “Registered User ”
- Fill in the details in the Application Form.
- Then upload your required documents, and Submit them at last.
- Right, your Registration ID and Password & Save for future use.
|Download Advertisement PDF||Download Here|
|Apply Online(starts from 22nd Dec 2021)||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|