Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) released the 140 Posts of OSSC Junior Assistants Recruitment 2021 as Initial Appointees under different Heads of Departments, Government of Odisha (Post Code:39/JAHO) of Advertisement No.IIE-63/2021-4106/OSSC date 17.12.2021 on commissions official website.
Interested Aspirants can apply online Application Form for these posts of OSSC Junior Assistants Recruitment 2021 on the official website www.ossc.gov.in from 22.12.2021 to 31.01.2022.
The complete details of OSSC Junior Assistants Recruitment 2021 like the number of vacancies, Apply Dates, Age limit, Qualification, Application Fee, Examination pattern, and how to apply are described clearly below.
Candidates may go through the detailed advertisement available on the official website www.ossc.gov.in.
Eligible candidates can apply online Application Form for the post only on those days.
Name of the post:
Important Date of OSSC Junior Assistants Recruitment 2021
|Starting Date of Online Registration||Dt.22.12.2021|
|Closing Date of Online Registration||Dt. 24.01.2022|
|Online payment of Examination fee||Dt. 22.12.2021 to 24.01.2022|
|Last Date of Submission online Application||Dt. 31.01.2022|
Vacancy Details of OSSC Junior Assistants Recruitment 2021
Category Wise Vacancy-
Age Limit: As on 01.01.2021
- Minimum age: 21 years
- Maximum year: 32 years
- For UR: Rs.200/-
- For SC/ST/PWD-No fee
- + 3 Arts/Science/Commerce or equivalent from a recognised Board/Council.
- With computer knowledge
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Written Examination
- Computer Skill Test
- Certificate Verification.
Plan of Examination:-
|Stages of Examination||Types of Examination||Subject/Paper||Marks||Time Duration|
|Stage-I||Preliminary Examination||General Awareness||100||1&1/2hrs|
Main Written Examination
|Paper-I: Language Test
(English &Odia) Descriptive types
|Paper-II: General Knowledge (Objective)||100||1Hours|
|Paper –III Mathematics (Objective)||100|
|Basic Computer Skills (objective)||100|
|Total Marks in Main Written Exam||400|
|Stage- III||Computer Skill Test (Practical)||Basic Computer Skill Test||50||1hour|
How to Apply OSSC Junior Assistants Recruitment 2021 ?:
- Candidates Visit OSSC official website www.ossc.gov.in.
- Click on the link “Apply Online ” which is the present right corner of the website.
- Choose the post to which you apply.
- Then click on the link “New User”.
- Then click on “Proceed to Registration”.
- If you already registered for this post then click on “Registered User ”
- Fill in the details in the Application Form.
- Then upload your required documents, and Submit them at last.
- Right, your Registration ID and Password & Save for future use.
|Download Advertisement PDF||Download Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
You can view also: