Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) released the 1225 Posts of OSSC Combined Technical Services Recruitment 2022 for Group-B posts in different Department, Government of Odisha (Post Code:302) of Advertisement No.IIE-120/2022-6506/OSSC date 02.11.2022 on commissions official website.
Interested Aspirants can apply online Application Form for these posts of OSSC Combined Technical Services Recruitment 2022 on the official website www.ossc.gov.in from 11.11.2022 to 10.12.2022.
The complete details of OSSC Combined Technical Services Recruitment 2022 like the number of vacancies, Apply Dates , Age limit, Qualification, Application Fee, Examination pattern, and how to apply are described clearly below.
Candidates may go through the detailed advertisement available on the official website www.ossc.gov.in.
Eligible candidates can apply online Application Form for the post only on those days.
Table of Contents
Name of the post:
- Junior Engineer(Civil)
- Assistant Training Officer
Important Date of OSSC Combined Technical Services Recruitment 2022
|Starting Date of Online Registration||Dt. 11.11.2022.|
|Closing Date of Online Registration||Dt. 10.12.2022|
|Online payment of Examination fee||Dt. 11.11.2022 to 10.12.2022.|
|Last Date of Submission online Application||Dt. 10.12.2022.|
Vacancy Details of OSSC Combined Technical Services Recruitment 2022
Category Wise Vacancy-
Age Limit: As on 01.01.2022
- Minimum age: 21 years
- Maximum year: 38 years
- No fee
Educational Qualification :
- Bachelor’s Degree in any Discipline from a recognised University/Council.
- With computer knowledge
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Written Examination
- Certificate Verification.
Plan of Examination:-
How to Apply OSSC Combined Technical Services Recruitment 2022 ? :
- Candidates Visit OSSC official website www.ossc.gov.in.
- Click on the link “Online Application Form” which is the present right corner of the website.
- Choose the post to which you apply.
- Then click on the link “New User”.
- Then click on “Proceed to Registration”.
- If you already registered for this post then click on “Registered User ”
- Fill in the details in the Application Form.
- Then upload your required documents, and Submit them at last.
- Right, your Registration ID and Password & Save for future use.
|Download Advertisement PDF||Download Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|