324 New Vacancies added in OSSC CGL Recruitment 2022 .Now Total vacancies are 1267.
Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) released the 1267 Posts of OSSC CGL Recruitment 2022 or Combine Graduate Level Recruitment Examination for Group-B and Group-C posts in 28 different post, Government of Odisha (Post Code:281) of Advertisement No.IIE-119/2022-6490/OSSC date 02.11.2022 on commissions official website.
Interested Aspirants can apply online Application Form for these posts of OSSC CGL Recruitment 2022 on the official website www.ossc.gov.in from 11.11.2022 to 10.12.2022.
The complete details of OSSC CGL Recruitment 2022 like the number of vacancies, Apply Dates , Age limit, Qualification, Application Fee, Examination pattern, and how to apply are described clearly below.
Candidates may go through the detailed advertisement available on the official website www.ossc.gov.in.
Eligible candidates can apply online Application Form for the post only on those days.
Table of Contents
Name of the post:
- Assistant CT & GST officer
- Gram Panchayat Extension Officer
- Handicarfts Promotion Officer
- Inspector Of Cooperative Societies
- Inspector Of Supplies
- Junior Correctional Officer
- Junior Employment Officer
- Small Saving & Financial Inclusion Officer
- Junior Assistants
- Junior Clerk
Important Date of OSSC CGL Recruitment 2022
|Starting Date of Online Registration||Dt. 11.11.2022.|
|Closing Date of Online Registration||Dt. 10.12.2022|
|Online payment of Examination fee||Dt. 11.11.2022 to 10.12.2022.|
|Last Date of Submission online Application||Dt. 10.12.2022.|
Vacancy Details of OSSC CGL Recruitment 2022
Category Wise Vacancy-
Age Limit: As on 01.01.2022
- Minimum age: 21 years
- Maximum year: 38 years
- No fee
Educational Qualification :
- Bachelor’s Degree in any Discipline from a recognised University/Council.
- With computer knowledge
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Written Examination
- Computer Skill Test(For limited posts)
- Certificate Verification.
Plan of Examination:-
|Stages of Examination||Types of Examination||Subject/Paper||Marks||Time Duration|
|Stage-I||Preliminary Examination||General Awareness||100||1&1/2hrs|
Main Written Examination
(English &Odia) Descriptive types
|Parper –II:General Knowledge (Objective)||100||1Hours|
|Paper –III (Onlly for Auditor)Mathematics (Objective)||100|
|Stage- III||Computer Skill Test (Practical)For limited Post||Basic Computer Skill Test||50||1hour|
How to Apply OSSC CGL Recruitment 2022 ?:
- Candidates Visit OSSC official website www.ossc.gov.in.
- Click on the link “Online Application Form” which is the present right corner of the website.
- Choose the post to which you apply.
- Then click on the link “New User”.
- Then click on “Proceed to Registration”.
- If you already registered for this post then click on “Registered User ”
- Fill in the details in the Application Form.
- Then upload your required documents, and Submit them at last.
- Right, your Registration ID and Password & Save for future use.
|Download Advertisement PDF||Download Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|