Odisha Police Recruitment Board(OPRB) released officially CPSE 2019 Result for Physical Standards Test and Physical Efficiency Tests. OPRB has conducted the Combined Police Service Examination 2019 on 30th October 2022 and 31st October 2022 across the state at various venues.
Result for Physical Standards Test and Physical Efficiency Tests announced in PDF with Cutoff Mark for different categories and also Roll Number with candidates Name.
Now candidates can check their CPSE 2019 Result on official website and also through Result pdf link given below. All the candidates are being informed separately by e-mail for Physical Standards Test and Physical Efficiency Tests from 5.12.2022 at OSAP 6th Battalion ,Cuttack.
Table of Contents
How to download Odisha Police CPSE 2019 Result ?
- Candidates 1st Visit the official website www.odishapolice.gov.in
- Then go to Notice & Advertisement which is scrolling.
- Click on link List of candidates for Physical Standards and Physical Efficiency Test for CPSE-2019.
- Download Result PDF format.
- Finally, check your Roll Number and Name in PDF.
Official Answer Key www.odishapolice.gov.in
Check Your Result Click Here