Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) has published notification for the recruitment of ICAR Recruitment 2022 of 641Technician vacancy under Direct Recruitment in Pay Level-3 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix at ICAR Research Institutes in accordance with the rules issued by the Indian Council of Agricultural Research.
Interested Candidates can apply online Application Form for these posts of ICAR Recruitment 2022 on the official website www.iari.res.in from 18.12.2021 to 10.01.2022.
The complete details of ICAR Recruitment 2022 like the number of vacancies, Apply Dates, Age limit, Qualification, Application Fee, Examination pattern, and how to apply are described clearly below.
Candidates may go through the detailed advertisement available on the official website www.iari.res.in.
Eligible candidates can apply online Application Form for the post only on those days.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||18.12.2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee||10.01.2022 by 11:55 PM|
|Date for Online Exam||25.01.2021 to 05.02.2022|
Vacancy Details of ICAR Recruitment 2022:
Age Limit (As on 10-01-2022)
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- For UR/OBC–NCL(NCL)/EWS: R 1000/- (RS.700/- Exam Fee + Registration Fee RS. 300/-)
- For Women/ Schedule Caste/Schedule Tribe/Ex-Servicemen / Disability: 300/-(Registration Fee )
- Candidates should pass 10th Class
Scheme of Examination:
|Subject||Marks/ Questions||Time Duration|
1 and 1/2 Hours
|Total||100||1 and 1/2 Hours|
How to Apply Online ICAR Recruitment 2022?
Steps for Applying:-
- Candidates Visit The ICAR-IARI official website www.iari.res.in
- Then go to the tab “Recruitment Cell” available at top of the webpage.
- Or direct click on the link “Application portal for the recruitment of Technician (T-1) post
at various institutes of ICAR” which blinks on the website.
- Accept the Terms & Conditions by clicking the ‘I Agree’ Checkbox given below and pressing the ‘Start’ button.
- Then click on “Proceed to Registration”.
- If you already registered for this post then click on “Registered User ”
- The candidate should now fill up all the desired/required information in the On-line Form correctly.
- Then submit the application.
- After submission of the application, candidates will automatically be redirected to the SBI MOPS payment gateway to deposit the Examination Fee (If applicable).
- Candidates are required to download the Online Application Form for future reference
|Download PDF||Click here|
|Apply Online||Click here|
|Official Website||Click here|
You can view also: