Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) released OSSSC OSSSC RI Recruitment 2021 of Advertisement No.45/2021 for a totally of 586 posts of District Crade Posts of Revenue Inspector (RI) on a contractual basis in the various district under the Revenue and Disaster Management Department of Government of Odisha on its official website osssc.gov.in.
The complete details of OSSSC RI Recruitment 2021 or All information like recruitment process, recruitment board, Examination pattern, vacancy, Age Limit, Apply Dates, how to apply online step by step process with image, application fee, are described clearly below.
The online application form will be available from Dt.24th June 2021 to 23rd July 2021 by 11.55 P.M. in the Odisha Police official website osssc.gov.in.
Eligible candidates can apply online Application Form for the post of OSSSC RI Recruitment 2021 only on those days.
Table of Contents
Important Date of OSSSC RI Recruitment 2021:
- Starting Date of Online Registration:-Dt.24.06.2021 to 23.07.2021
- Online payment of Examination fee:- 24.06.2021 to 23.07.2021
- Last Date of Submission online Application:- 24.06.2021 to 30.07.2021
- Date of written examination:-September 2021
Name of the post of OSSSC RI Recruitment 2021
- Revenue Inspector(RI)
Vacancy Details of OSSSC RI Recruitment 2021
Category Wise Vacancy-
|Category||Revenue Inspector (SI)|
Age Limit: As on 01.01.2021
- Minimum age: 20 years
- Maximum year: 32 years
- For SC/ST –No fee
- For Others: 100/-
Educational Qualification of OSSSC RI Recruitment 2021:
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from any recognized university having computer Knowledge.
- Written Examination
- Skill Test(Computer Practical)
Plan of Examination:-
Written Examination Test:400 Marks
Skill Test(Computer Practical):
50 Marks in 1-hour duration
- MS Window
- MS Office: Word, Excel, Powerpoint
How to Apply OSSSC RI Recruitment 2021
Online Form activates from 24th June 2021.
Step by Step process with image:
1. Visit the official website www.osssc.gov.in
2. Click on the “Apply Online” tab on the right corner.
3. If You are New user Then click on the button “Registered” on the home page.
4. Those who have already registered and got USER-ID, they have to log in.
5. Then fill the Application Form and Submit it at last.
6. Right, your Registration ID and Password & Save for future use.
Apply Online Click Here
Official Website Click Here