Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) released the 94 Posts of OSSC Block Social Security Officer Recruitment 2022 as Initial Appointees under SSEPD Departments, Government of Odisha (Post Code:134) of Advertisement No.IIE-43/2022-5146/OSSC date 02.08.2022 on commissions official website.
Interested Aspirants can apply online Application Form for these posts of OSSC Block Social Security Officer Recruitment 2022 on the official website www.ossc.gov.in from 05.08.2022 to 04.09.2022.
The complete details of OSSC Block Social Security Officer Recruitment 2022 like the number of vacancies, Apply Dates , Age limit, Qualification, Application Fee, Examination pattern, and how to apply are described clearly below.
Candidates may go through the detailed advertisement available on the official website www.ossc.gov.in.
Eligible candidates can apply online Application Form for the post only on those days.
Name of the post:
- Block Social Security Officer(BSSO)
Important Date of OSSC Block Social Security Officer Recruitment 2022
|Starting Date of Online Registration||Dt.05.08.2022|
|Closing Date of Online Registration||Dt. 04.09.2022|
|Online payment of Examination fee||Dt. 05.08.2022 to 04.09.2022|
|Last Date of Submission online Application||Dt. 04.09.2022|
Vacancy Details of OSSC Block Social Security Officer Recruitment 2022
Category Wise Vacancy-
Age Limit: As on 01.01.2021
- Minimum age: 21 years
- Maximum year: 38 years
- No fee
Educational Qualification :
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognised Board/Council.
- With computer knowledge
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Written Examination
- Computer Skill Test
- Certificate Verification.
Plan of Examination:-
|Stages of Examination||Types of Examination||Subject/Paper||Marks||Time Duration|
|Stage-I||Preliminary Examination||General Awareness||100||1&1/2hrs|
|Main Written Examination||Pen paper MCQ and short answer||200||3 hour|
|Total Markes in Main Written Exam||300|
|Stage- III||Computer Skill Test (Practical)||Basic Computer Skill Test||50||1hour|
How to Apply OSSC Block Social Security Officer Recruitment 2022:
- Candidates Visit OSSC official website www.ossc.gov.in.
- Click on the link “Online Application Form” which is the present right corner of the website.
- Choose the post to which you apply.
- Then click on the link “New User”.
- Then click on “Proceed to Registration”.
- If you already registered for this post then click on “Registered User ”
- Fill in the details in the Application Form.
- Then upload your required documents, and Submit them at last.
- Right, your Registration ID and Password & Save for future use.
BSSO Important Link
|Download Advertisement PDF||Download Here|
|Apply Online( From 05.08.2022)||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|