Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) department released vacancy for OPSC Assistant Fisheries Officer Recruitment 2019 notification of 65 posts of Assistant Fisheries Officer Group-B on its official website opsc.gov.in. These 65 Assistant Fisheries Officer Posts are under in Fisheries & A.R.D Department, Odisha.
The online applications for OPSC Assistant Fisheries Officer Posts 2019 will be accepted from 19.08.2019 to 18.09.2019
Name of the Post:
Assistant Fisheries Officer Group-B
Vacancy Details of Assistant Fisheries Officer
UR-37 (12 -W)
SC- 13 (04- W)
ST-13 (04- W)
Bachelor’s Degree in Fishery Science (B.F.Sc.) from a recognized University in India or abroad.
Important Date: of AFO
Starting date of Apply Online: 19th Aug 2019
Last date of Apply Online: 18th September 2019
Last date for receipt of Application Fee: 21st September 2019
Age limit: ( as on 1st January 2019)
For UR– Rs.400
Examination Pattern of AFO
- Career Assessment(HSC 20% weightage +2 science 20% weightage & B.F.Sc 60% weightage): 80 mark out of 100
- Viva Voce Test: 20 marks out of 100
How to Apply OPSC Assistant Fisheries Officer Recruitment 2019
Eligible candidates may apply online at OPSC’s website (direct link is given below) from 19 Aug 2019 to 18 Sep 2019.
Steps To Apply Online:
- Candidates Open official website www.opsc.gov.in
- Click on Apply Online link on the left side of the page.
- choose the Examination you want to apply for and click on the Link
- Fill your all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
After applying online applicants need to send the hard copy/print out of online application form to Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) along with Certificates Mentioned Below:
(i) H.S.C. certificate in support of declaration of age issued by the concerned Board/Council;
(ii) Intermediate/+ 2 Examination Certificate/Equivalent examination certificate issued by the concerned Board/Council;
(iii) B.F.Sc. Degree issued from the recognized University;
(iv) Mark-sheets in support of all the aforesaid examinations passed
Official Notification PDF Download: Click Here
Online Application Link: Click Here
Official Website Link: Click Here
you can read also:
- CTET Result 2019
- OTET Admit Card 2019 Released- Download at Bseodisha.nic.in
- IBPS PO 2019: Notification PDF, Apply Online, Exam Date, Vacancy