Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) released 177 Posts of OPSC Assistant Fisheries Officer Recruitment 2022 in Group – B of Odisha Fisheries Cadre under Fisheries & Animal Resources Developement Department Government of Odisha. of Advertisement No.30 of 2021-22 on the official website.
Interested Aspirants can apply online Application Form for these posts of OPSC Assistant Fisheries Officer (AFO) Recruitment 2022 on the official website www.opsc.gov.in from 04.04.2022 to 04.05.2022.
The complete details of OPSC Assistant Fisheries officers in Group – B Recruitment /OPSC AFO Recruitment 2022 like the number of vacancies, Apply Dates, Age limit, Qualification, Application Fee, Examination pattern, and how to apply are described clearly below.
Candidates may go through the detailed advertisement available on the official website www.opsc.gov.in.
Eligible candidates can apply online Application Form for the post only on those days.
Name of the post:
- Assistant Fisheries Officers Group – B
Important Date of OPSC AFO Recruitment 2022
|Starting Date of Online Registration||Dt.04.04.2022|
|Online payment of Examination fee||Dt. 04.04.2022to 04.05.2022|
|Last Date of Submission online Application||Dt. 11.05.2022|
Vacancy Details of OPSC Assistant Fisheries Officer Recruitment 2022:
Category Wise Vacancy-
Age Limit: As on 01.01.2021
- Minimum age: 21 years
- Maximum year: 38 years
- For UR: Rs.500/-
- For SC/ST:-No fee
Educational Qualification :
- Bachelor’s Degree in Fishery Science(B.F.Sc).
- Written Examination.
- Viva Voce Test
Plan of Examination:-
- Written Examination
|Papers||No. of questions||Marks||Duration|
How to Apply OPSC Assistant Fisheries Officer Recruitment 2022 ?:
- Candidates Visit OPSC official website www.opsc.in.
- Click on the link “Apply Online” which is the present right corner of the website.
- Choose the post to which you apply.
- Then click on the link “New User”.
- Then click on “Proceed to Registration”.
- If you already registered for this post then click on “Registered User ”.
- Fill in the details in the Application Form.
- Then upload your required documents, and Submit them at last.
- Right, your Registration ID and Password & Save for future use.
|Download Advertisement PDF||Download Here|
|Apply Online(starts from 04.04.2022)||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|