Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) has released an advertisement for the DSSSB Recruitment 2021 of 7236 posts in various departments of the Delhi Government for the post of Teaching and Non Teaching on its official website on 12th May 2021.
According to the recruitment advertisement (No.02 / 2021) released DSSSB Recruitment 2021 for the post of Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT), Assistant Teacher, LDC, Head Clerk, Counsellor, and Patwari.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply to these posts through the online mode from 25th May 2021 to 23rd July 2021 on its official website.
The Date of activation of the online Application for the post from 25th May 2021 to 24th June 2021 on its official website. Now the last date of apply online extended to 23rd July 2021.
Candidates may go through the detailed advertisement available on the official website dsssb.delhi.gov.in. Also, the direct link is given below in studentsdisha.in.
The complete details of notification of DSSSB Recruitment 2021 like vacancy details, Age limit, Application Fee, apply dates, Plan of examination, and how to apply are given below.
Table of Contents
Important Date of DSSSB Recruitment 2021
- Released official Notification- 12th May 2021
- Starting Online Application-25th May 2021
- Closing Online Application-23rd July2021
- Exam Date-September/October 2021
Name of the Posts of DSSSB Recruitment 2021:
- Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)
- Junior Secretarial Assistant (LDC)
- Assistant Teacher (Nursery)
- Assistant Teacher (Primary)
- Head Clerk
Vacancy Detail DSSSB Recruitment 2021:
- Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from any recognized university
- Junior Secretarial Assistant (LDC)- Matriculation /Secondary School Exam from a recognized University / Board or equivalent.
- Assistant Teacher – 12th Pass with 50% Marks
- Patwari – Graduate from any recognized university or equivalent
- Counselor- Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology / Applied Psychology or Master’s Degree in Psychology
- Head Clerk – Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from any recognized university
Age limit : (As on 24th June 2021)
- Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT): Not exceeding 32 Years
- Junior Secretarial Assistant (LDC): 18-27 Years
- Assistant Teacher (Nursery)-Not exceeding 30 years
- Assistant Teacher (Primary)-Not exceeding 30 years
- Patwari: 21-27 Years
- Counsellor-Not exceeding 30 years
- Head Clerk-Not exceeding 30 years
- For Women/SC/ST/PWD/Ex-service man-No fee
- For Others: 100/-
Plan of examination:
The selection will be done on the basis of a written test
- One Tier / Two Tier examination
- Skill Test wherever applicable.
DSSSB Exam Pattern for Trained Graduate Teacher & Assistant Teacher
|General Awareness||20||20||2 Hours|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability||20||20|
|Arithmetical & Numerical Ability||20||20|
|English Language & Comprehension||20||20|
DSSSB Exam Pattern for LDC:
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|General Awareness||40||40||2 Hours|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability||40||40|
|Arithmetical & Numerical Ability||40||40|
|English Language & Comprehension||40||40|
How to Apply for DSSSB Recruitment 2021?
Steps are given below to apply online for DSSSB Recruitment 2021.
ACTIVATION of the Online Application for the post will be activated on 25th May 2021.
- Aspirants first Visit DSSSB official website delhi.gov.in
- Click on the line LINK FOR ONLINE APPLICATION REGISTRATION SYSTEM (OARS)
- Then click on the form link ” For Registration Click here”.
- Fill in the details in the Application Form and upload the document.
- Then click on ‘Final Submission’.
- Go to pay the application fee.
- Then Right your Registration ID and Password & Save them for future use.
Download Advertisement PDF Click Here
For Apply Online Click Here
Official Website – dsssb.delhi.gov.in