Dear Aspirants, in this Article I provide all Scheme, App & Campaign 2022 List From January to December 2022 which is most important GK/Current Affairs for all competitive examination like Railway, Banking, SSC, UPSC, State PSU etc.
For Any Study Material PDF & Notification join with us in Telegram : Join Telegram Group
Table of Contents
Scheme, App & Campaign in December 2022
- Tamil Nadu Government has announced the ‘Nilgiri Tahr Project’, India’s first-of-its-kind initiative aimed at restoring the state animal’s original habitat and stabilizing its population.
- ‘Doctor Apke Dwar’ : A Mobile Health Clinics (MHC) ‘Doctor Apke Dwar’ inaugurated by Union Minister of Power and New & Renewable Energy, R.K. Singh at Sadar Hospital, Aarah, Bhojpur District Bihar. The project aims to facilitate operational expenditure for three years for smooth functioning.
- The Uttar Pradesh government’s ambitious One District One Product (ODOP) scheme has received praise at the national level for helping in the revival of traditional crafts in the state.
- Assam Chief Minister Himanta Biswa Sarma launched the second version of ‘Orunodoi’, the flagship scheme of the state government aimed at providing financial security to financially disadvantaged families.
- The Ministry of Ayush issued a notification regarding the status of the centres of excellence scheme ‘AYURSWASTHYA Yojana’. Financial assistance is provided to eligible individual organizations/institutes for establishing and upgrading their functions & facilities and/or for research & development activities in AYUSH under the scheme.
- The Forest department in association with Noolpuzha grama panchayat has launched the ‘Vanikaran’ (afforestation) project to root out invasive plants, especially Senna spectabilis, and restore natural forests.
- HDFC Bank announced the launch of its sixth annual grants program for social startups in partnership with the Government of India’s flagship initiative ‘Startup India’. Known as Parivartan SmartUp Grants aims to identify startups working in the social impact space and support them through monetary grants to their incubators.
- The Meghalaya government, which has adopted a ‘Jan Andolan’ (people’s movement) against Tuberculosis received an award for best practices in controlling the disease that affects 2.6 million people in India every year.
- The Ministry of Education (MoE) approved a new scheme “New India Literacy Programme” for the next five years to cover all the aspects of adult education to align with new National Education Policy (NEP).
- To enhance the insurance force in India, the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI) will soon introduce “Bima Vahaks” in each Gram Panchayat to sell and service simple parametric bundled insurance products, Bima Vistar, covering health, property, life and personal accident.
- Bajaj Allianz General Insurance, one of the leading private general insurers of India, announced the launch of its unique health insurance rider ‘Respect Senior Care Rider’. This rider helps one fulfill their parental responsibility smoothly.
- Common Alerting Protocol (CAP) Platform: During both disasters and non-disasters, the Department of Telecom (DoT) requested that Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) provide a tariff for SMS and cell broadcast alerts and messages that TSPs will distribute via the CAP platform.
- President Murmu inaugurated the project “Development of Srisailam Temple in the State of Andhra Pradesh” at Srisailam Temple Complex, Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh under PRASHAD scheme.
- The ‘Friends of Library’ programme introduced by the Tamil Nadu government. The project will be helpful to people with disabilities, seniors, kids, and hospital inpatients, among others, who are unable to visit a library.
November 2022 Scheme, App & Campaign
- The National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) announced the launch of the BHIM App open-source license model to regulate entities participating in the Unified Payments Interface (UPI) ecosystem. The source code of the BHIM App will help those who do not have a UPI app of their own, to empower them to launch their own UPI App.
- Odisha CM Naveen Patnaik has launched AMLAN- ‘Anaemia Mukta Lakhya Abhiyan’ to ensure complete eradication of anaemia problem among women and children.
- Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar launched the Har Ghar Gangajal Project in Rajgir to provide Ganga water on tap in the parched areas of the state.
- CM of Meghalaya, Conrad K Sangma launched the “Citizen Engagement and Communication Programme” at Tura, West Garo Hills district.
- Haryana CM Manohar Lal Khattar launched the ‘CM Dashboard’ portal that will have realtime data of all departments and decisions taken on major schemes. The ‘CM Dashboard’ portal will provide live monitoring of every department at the block, district, and panchayat levels.
- Uttrakhand Chief Minister Pushkar Singh Dhami inaugurated the ‘Lakhpati Didi’ fair at the survey of India Maidan, Hathbarkala in Dehradun to empower women in the state. The Rural Development department of the Uttrakhand government has made preparations to make 1.25 lakh women from self-help groups ‘Lakhpati’ by 2025.
- Tamil Nadu’s Forest Department has introduced an elephant death audit framework to put in place a more detailed and transparent process for recording and monitoring elephant deaths in the State.
- The UMEED Scheme of Jammu and Kashmir Rural Livelihoods Mission (JKRLM) is providing help to the aspirations of rural women in the Union Territory, who aspire to become economically independent.
- ‘Nai Chetna’, is a month-long campaign envisioned as a ‘Jan Andolan’ or people’s movement. The ‘Nai Chetna’ campaign is launched by the Ministry of Rural Development to enable women to acknowledge, prepare, and take support in situations of comprise.
- Ministry of Power has launched a scheme for procurement of aggregate power of 4500 MW for five years under SHAKTI Policy.
October 2022 Scheme, App & Campaign
- State Bank of India launched the SBI Foundation’s “Gram Seva Program” across six states of India (Haryana, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Punjab, Tamil Nadu, and West Bengal).
- The Reserve Bank Governor Shaktikanta Das launched a new ‘SupTech’ initiative DAKSH – the bank’s Advanced Supervisory Monitoring System, to make the supervisory processes more robust.
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has urged Credit Information Companies to designate an internal ombudsman (IO) by April 1, 2023 to enhance the effectiveness of its grievance redressal systems.
- The Chief Election Commissioner Shri Rajiv Kumar launched a yearlong Voter Awareness Program ‘Matdata Junction’ in collaboration with All India Radio.
- “Mission Schools of Excellence” unveiled by the Prime Minister Narendra Modi with the dual goals of reforming the curriculum in Gujarat’s public schools and countering the Aam Aadmi Party’s (AAP) criticisms of the State government for the low quality of education.
- Mission LIFE movement is launched by PM Modi in order to protect the environment.
- The Telangana government has introduced ‘Aasara’ pensions to secure life for all the poor.
- The “trees outside forests in India (TOFI)” programme was introduced by the Assam government and the US Agency for International Development (USAID) with the goal of bringing together farmers, businesses, and private institutions to increase the amount of trees in the State’s non-traditional forests.
- The Kerala state tourism department has launched a ‘Women-Friendly Tourism’ project to ensure safe and hygienic destinations for women.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Jan Urvarak Pariyojana-One Nation One Fertiliser.
- Delhi Lieutenant Governor Vinai Kumar Saxena has launched a one-time property tax amnesty scheme “SAMRIDDHI 2022-23”, which will provide a major relief to lakhs of residential and commercial property owners in the city.
September 2022 Scheme, App & Campaign
- “Khushiyon Ka Tyohaar”:-Bank of Baroda (BOB) has announced to launch of ‘Khushiyon Ka Tyohaar’ .It includes a series of offers as an annual festival campaign. The bank will offer to attractive interest rates on a home loans, car loans, education loans, and many more during the ‘Khushiyon Ka Tyohaar’ campaign.
- Project “Saaras”:- an initiative of the Israeli embassy in India in conjunction with NGO Khushii, which aims to raise awareness about menstruation health and cleanliness and improve skills and capacity for women.
- JALDOOT App -JALDOOT App is a e-brochure was introduced by MoS for Rural Development and Steel Faggan Singh Kulaste. Panchayati Raj and the Ministry of Rural Development collaborated to develop the JALDOOT app.
- “Sign Learn” smartphone app is a 10,000-word Indian Sign Language Research And Training Centre (ISLRTC) lexicon serves as the foundation for Sign Learn.
- Operation Megha Chakra:- the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) searched 56 locations across 20 States and Union Territories in relation to cases of the internet distribution of child sexual abuse material.
- “Pudhumai Penn”:It is a Higher Education Assurance scheme under this scheme Arvind Kejriwal unveiled 26 schools of excellence and 15 model schools set up by the Tamil Nadu government.
- Meghalaya Chief Minister Conrad K Sangma launched an online portal of the Meghalaya Residents Safety and Security Act (MRSSA) to ensure the safety and security of the residents and act as a strong intelligence gathering system for authorities.
- The Bihar government is set to introduce a “no-bag day” rule in schools and a mandatory games period at least once a week to reduce the burden on students. ”no-bag day” will have task-based practical classes. At least once a week, students will come to school only with their lunch boxes.
- Nagaland Prison Department goes digital by introducing the mobile attendance application for Prison staff.
- Chhattisgarh government has decided to launch a campaign on women’s safety titled “Hamar Beti Hamar Maan” (our daughter, our honour) to creating awareness on safety measures among school and college.
- “Swachh Sagar, Surakshit Sagar” campaign in Puducherry. The 75-day campaign led by citizens with the goal of enhancing coastal and ocean health through collective activity.
- Shri Dharmendra Pradhan launched the Ramkrishna Mission ”Awakening” Program for students of classes I to V.
- SCALE app: The SCALE (Skill Certification Assessment for Leather Employees) app to provides a one-stop solution for the education, testing, and employment requirements of the leather sector.
- Lt General V K Saxena inaugurated “We Care” a community policing initiative here aimed at spreading awareness about various schemes of the Delhi Police among people.
- SETU programme: SETU (Supporting Entrepreneurs in Transformation and Upskilling) programme launched by Piyush Goyal to connect entrepreneurs in India with US-based investors.And to support entrepreneurship can connect with Indian firms that are just getting off the ground.
August 2022 Scheme, App & Campaign
- “SMILE-75 Initiative”:– The Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment, Government of India, has identified 75 Municipal Corporations to implement comprehensive rehabilitation of persons engaged in the act of begging under “SMILE: Support for Marginalised Individuals for Livelihood and Enterprise”
- The Indian Olympic Association has been directed by the Delhi High Court to set up a three-member Committee of Administrators(CoA) to take over its affairs. Former Supreme Court judge Justice Anil R Dave, former Chief Election Commissioner Dr S.Y Quraishi, and former Secretary of Ministry of External Affairs Vikas Swarup.
- Union Minister of Earth Sciences, Jitendra Singh has launched India’s first saline water lantern, ‘Roshini’, which uses seawater to power Light Emitting Diode (LED) lamps.
- Paalan 1000 National campaign and Parenting App were launched by the Union Minister of State for Health, Bharti Pravin Pawar in Mumbai. Aims to reduce the child mortality rate and take care of the first 1000 days a child after birth.
- National Action for Mechanism Sanitation Ecosystem (NAMASTE) Scheme is a joint initiative of The Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment and the Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs aims to work in Urban India for the safety and dignity of sanitation workers.
- Village Defence Guards Scheme 2022 (VDGS-2022) introduced for the state of Jammu & Kashmir (J&K) primary objective of enhancing security in Jammu’s border regions.
- The 75-day “Swachh Sagar, Surakshit Sagar” campaign is an effort led by citizens with the goal of enhancing coastal and ocean health through collective activity in Puducherry.
- Atal Innovation Mission (AIM) and NITI Aayog will be establishing more than 500 Atal Tinkering Labs (ATLs) in Jammu and Kashmir to nurture an innovative mindset among high school students.
- The Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) has constituted a 15-member committee to increase foreign investment.
- Uttar Pradesh government announced that Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath’s ‘Panchamrut Yojana’ will help to achieve the goal of doubling farmers’ income through the introduction of cost-effective technical measures and the promotion of the co-cropping method.
- ‘Vidya Rath -School on Wheels’ project launched by Assam CM aims at providing economically challenged underprivileged children to access elementary education for a period of 10 months.
- Uttarakhand CM Pushkar Singh Dhami has launched the “Mukhyamantri Udyaman Khiladi Unnayan Yojana” on the National Sports Day and Sports Development Fund will be established to be given financial benefits to the students according to accelerated rules.
- On National Sports Day, the Youth Affairs and Sports Ministry will host the “Meet the Champion project” in 26 schools across the nation.
- Union Minister for Fisheries, Animal Husbandry, and Dairy Shri Parshottam Rupala introduced the “Aqua Bazar” online market place feature in the “MatsyaSetu” mobile app for Fisheries Development.
- Union Minister Anurag Thakur has launched “Azadi Quest”, a series of online educational games based on India’s freedom struggle, developed in collaboration with Zynga India. These games are an effort to tap into the huge market of online gamers and to educate them through games.
- The Reserve Bank of India’s (RBI’s) liberalised remittance scheme (LRS) made a strong comeback in the first quarter of FY23 as Indians increased spending on international travel, maintenance of close relatives, and gifts.
- HDFC has launched India’s first one-stop solution portal “All things EV” for Electric Vehicles Ecosystem.
- HDFC Bank launched a new campaign called “Vigil Aunty”. Vigil Aunty Campaign attempts to motivate citizens all around the nation to adopt secure banking practices.
- Karnataka Bank has introduced a new Term Deposit Scheme, KBL Amrit Samriddhi under Abhyudaya Cash Certificate (ACC) and Fixed Deposit for a tenure of 75 weeks (525 days). The interest rate for this Deposit Scheme is 6.10% per annum
July 2022 Scheme, App & Campaign
- Bajaj Allianz General Insurance, announced the launch of its unique Global Health Care health insurance programme offers seamless coverage to the policyholder for both domestic and international (outside of India) medical providers for both planned and emergency treatment (within India).
- Canara Bank has launched “Canara ai1”, mobile banking app available in 11 languages to cater to multiple sections of society in their preferred language.
- The Bengaluru Electricity Company BESCOM has developed “EV Mitra” mobile app to provide information about EV charging stations in Bengaluru, Karnataka. This user-friendly app can be used by electric vehicle users to book in advance a slot in the station
- Google launched the Startup School India initiative, which aims to gather relevant information on startup building into a systematic curriculum to help 10,000 startups in Tier 2 and Tier 3 cities.
- The British government has launched an “Aviation Passenger Charter” to help passengers know their rights if they are faced with problems at airports after the widespread disruption seen this year.
- The CBSE Board has launched a portal called ‘Pariksha Sangam’ to streamline board examination results, sample papers, and other details in one single window.
- The Ministry of Steel said that it has joined the PM Gati Shakti Portal and uploaded the geo coordinates of important projects in an effort to detect and address connection gaps in the infrastructure.
- PM Narendra Modi launched the Akshaya Patra midday meal kitchen during his first trip to his Varanasi district.
- PM Narendra Modi has inaugurated Digital India Week 2022 at Mahatma Mandir in Gandhinagar, Gujarat. The theme of this Digital India Week is ‘Catalyzing New India’s Techade’ to transform the nation into a digitally empowered society and knowledge economy.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi has unveiled the National Emblem cast on the roof of the New Parliament Building.
- Geo-Portal for NCR known as ‘PARIMAN’ was launched For the purpose of effective utilization of remote sensing and GIS technology.
- Students of the Delhi Skill and Entrepreneurship University (DSEU) will now have access to job opportunities thanks to a new pilot project the Delhi government announced with United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF).
- Karnataka government has launched the ‘Kashi Yatra’ scheme which offers a cash assistance of Rs 5,000 to each of the 30,000 pilgrims willing to conduct a pilgrimage to the Kashi Vishwanath Temple in Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh.
- The Tripura government has launched a new scheme named ‘Earn with Learn’ to bring back those who had dropped out of schools following the outbreak of Covid-19. This scheme is a part of the ‘Vidyalaya Chalo Abhiyan’ (Let’s go to school).
- Himachal Pradesh CM Jai Ram Thakur has launched ‘Naari Ko Naman’ scheme to provide 50 % concession on fares in Himachal Road Transport Corporation (HRTC) buses to women commuters within the state boundaries.
- The e-FIR service and the Uttarakhand police app were introduced by chief minister Pushkar Singh Dhami. The State police’s five online services are all integrated into the police app.
- Kerala government has made the decision to start initiatives to promote full digital literacy in the State.
- Haryana CM Manohar Lal Khattar has launched an app-based ‘Smart E-Beat’ system for police attendance and real-time monitoring of patrolling by personnel in Gurugram.
- Assam Chief Minister Himanta Biswa Sarma has launched ‘Swanirbhar Naari’, a scheme to empower indigenous weavers in Assam’s Guwahati.
- ‘Kerala Savari’, the online taxi hiring service is being rolled out by the Kerala state.
- Tamil Nadu government has implement the first phase of the Chief Minister’s Breakfast Scheme at 1,545 government primary schools for the benefit of over 1.14 lakh children in Classes I-V during 2022-23.
June 2022 Scheme, App & Campaign
- The Prime Minister’s Employment Generation Programme (PMEGP) has been extended for another five years until FY26 from 2021-22 to 2025-26
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi has released the benefits of the PM CARES for Children scheme for children who lost their parents due to the Covid-19 pandemic. PM Modi has promised Rs 4,000 a month for basic needs, financial support for schooling, scholarship for higher education, and free treatment up to Rs 5 lakh.
- Instagram has launched an ‘alert’ feature to help find missing children.
- “SHRESHTA”Scheme: Union Minister of social Justice and empowerment Virendra Kumar has launched the Scheme “SHRESHTA” Scheme for residential education for students in High school in Targeted Areas. The Scheme for Residential Education for Students in Targeted Areas (SHRESHTA) has the objective to provide quality education and opportunities for the poorest.
- Har Ghar Dastak 2.0 relaunched by the government of India to facilitate the vaccination process in all the states of India and the union territories from 1st June to 31st July 2022.
- FRUITS software :-The Karnataka government has launched ‘The Farmer Registration & Unified Beneficiary Information System’ or FRUITS software for Aadhar-based, single-window registration for the schemes. FRUITS software will facilitate single registration using an Aadhar card and Karnataka’s Bhoomi digitized land record system for authenticating ownership.
- Ennum Ezhuthum scheme:- Tamil Nadu Chief Minister, MK Stalin launched the Ennum Ezhuthum scheme to bridge the learning gap that was caused due to the COVID pandemic among students aged below eight. The scheme aims to ensure foundational literacy and numeracy by 2025.
- “MEDISEP” scheme:- Kerala state government has issued a medical insurance “MEDISEP” scheme for government employees and pensioners and the deduction of premium from the salary of June 2022 and pension of July 2022.
- Union Railway Minister, Ashwini Vaishnaw has launched “StartUps for Railways”, an important initiative in the field of innovation. Aiming at bringing about innovative solutions to problems like rail fracture, reduction of time between two trains and other passenger related issues.
- Rashtriya Puruskar Portal developed by the Union Government to encourage openness and public partnership.
- Anchal Abhiyan :- A Special Health Care Abhiyan ‘Anchal’ has been launched in the Karauli district in Rajasthan for pregnant women. More than 13 thousand women have benefited from this Abhiyan.
- YSR Yantra Seva Scheme :-Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister, YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has launched YSR Yantra Seva Scheme to distribution of tractors and combine harvesters at Chuttugunta Centre in Guntur, Andhra Pradesh.
- Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy launched the ‘14400’ app developed by Anti-Corruption Bureau (ACB). This app is customized for the people to register corruption-related complaints against the officials in the state.
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated The new office complex for the Ministry of Commerce and Industry, “Vanijya Bhawan,” and the “National Import-Export Record for Yearly Analysis of Trade” (NIRYAT) portal, which will provide data on India’s international trade.
- NCAP (New Car Assessment Program):-Union minister for Road Transport and Highways, Nitin Gadkari has approved the Draft GSR Notification to introduce Bharat NCAP (New Car Assessment Program), wherein automobiles in India shall be accorded Star Ratings based upon their performance in Crash Tests.
- National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) has launched an online portal to simplify the process of recognition of teacher education programs in higher education institutions. The applications for the recently launched four-year integrated teacher education programmes (ITEP) applications will be processed on this portal.
- NABARDChairman Dr GR Chintala has launched “My Pad My Right programme”, in Leh.
- Housing and Urban Affairs Minister, Hardeep Singh Puri has launched an innovative project National Initiative for Promoting Upskilling of Nirman workers (NIPUN) in New Delhi. NIPUN is an initiative of the Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs under its flagship scheme of the Deendayal .
Scheme, App & Campaign in May 2022
- “Delhi Startup Policy” – Delhi cabinet -with an aim to create an ecosystem for people to launch startups and provide them with fiscal and non-fiscal incentives, collateral-free loans, and free consultancy from experts, lawyers, and CA. To encourage, facilitate, and support 15,000 startups by 2030.
- “Mukhyamantri Muft Sewer Connection Yojana”- Delhi govt -will provide free sewer connections in 12 colonies in Mustafabad and Karawal Nagar.
- Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Anna Yojana (PM-GKAY) scheme for another six months, till September 2022, in order to show care and compassion towards the underprivileged and vulnerable parts of society (Phase VI).
- In Chennai, Union Minister of State for Home Affairs Ajay Kumar Mishra announced the New Repatriate Welfare Scheme, a Repco Bank deposit scheme, a Repco Micro Finance Ltd. (RFML) micro finance lending scheme, and an application. E. Santhanam, Chairman of Repco Bank, Managing Director R.S. Isabella, and the Board of Directors were in attendance.
- Plumbex India Exhibition ceremony of was started by Honourable Minister of Housing and Urban Affairs, Sh. Hardeep Singh Puri. He also announced the Bharat Tap project, a campaign to produce low-flow fixtures and sanitaryware to help India enter a new era of water conservation and sustainable development. Plumbex India is a three-day event that will take place in the Pragati Maidan in New Delhi and is the country’s largest solo exhibition on plumbing, water, and sanitation products.
- Paper Import Monitoring policy– To protect the domestic paper industry, the commerce and industry ministry has decided to make registration compulsory for importing major paper products such as newsprint, handmade paper, envelopes, among others. All imports arriving on or after 1st
- GatiShakti Sanchar portal :The Department of Telecommunications has launched the GatiShakti Sanchar portal, which would streamline the application and approval procedure for right of way (RoW) across the country. According to Telecom Minister Ashwini Vaishnaw, the platform would help achieve the goal of Ease of doing business for telecoms infrastructure projects.
- Breakfast with midday meals :Tamil Nadu is set to become the first state to offer breakfast along with midday meals. The primary school students from 1st to 5th standards will be provided nutritious breakfast on all working days.
Scheme, App & Campaign in April 2022
- The Minister of State for Culture and External Affairs, Meenakshi Lekhi has launched a website ‘Temple 360’ .It is a digital platform where anyone can visit or do darshan of 12 Jyotirlinga and Char Dham from any location, making everyone’s life convenient while also keeping people connected.
- The Delhi government has set up Hobby Hubs project for government schools in Delhi after school hours to promote extra-curricular activities.
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs (MoHUA), launched the “SVANidhi se Samriddhi” programme in an additional 126 cities across 14 States/UTs. It was launched in 125 cities in Phase 1 in 2021, covering around 35 lakh street vendors and their families.
- The Department of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj, Jammu and Kashmir, launched an app ‘Jan Nigrani’, intended to help people lodge their complaints related to various schemes online
- The Haryana Agriculture Minister J P Dalal launched the portal of Mukha Mantri Bagwani Bima Yojana’ where farmers will be compensated for the damage caused to their crops due to adverse weather and natural calamities.
- Uttarakhand Chief Minister Pushkar Singh Dhami has launched an anti-corruption mobile app named 1064 Anti-Corruption Mobile App.
- Health and Medical Education Minister of Karnataka, Keshava Reddy Sudhakar has launched the ‘Social Awareness and Action to Neutralise Pneumonia Successfully’ (SAANS) Campaign to ensure early detection and greater awareness of pneumonia in children under the age of five.
- Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath begins the ‘School Chalo Abhiyan‘ in order to secure 100 per cent enrollment in elementary and upper primary schools in Uttar Pradesh.
- The Government of Uttarakhand implement the ‘Him Prahari’ Scheme which is meant for ex-servicemen and youngsters. The Uttarakhand Govt is seeking the cooperation of the Union Government to implement the scheme in areas bordering the Uttarakhand. The scheme will also prioritise settling ex-servicemen in areas bordering the state.
- ITI Aayog plans to launch the National Data and Analytics Platform (NDAP), which would give government data in a user-friendly manner and encourage data-driven decision-making and research.
- The Government of India’s Department of Animal Husbandry and Dairying (DAHD) has launched a pilot project in Uttarakhand to implement the One Health Framework through the One Health Support Unit
- Union Bank of India has launched its super-app named UnionNXT and digital transformation project SAMBHAV, with an investment outlay of around Rs 1,000 crore for the current financial year 2022-23 (FY23).
- Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh, Shivraj Singh Chouhan will launch the Udyam Kranti Yojana. Under this Yojna Loans ranging from 1 lakh to Rs. 50 lakh would be offered to youth under this scheme for selfemployment
- Bank of Baroda has launched “bob World Gold”, a new feature on its bob World mobile banking platform for seniors and the elderly.
- Google Pay has launched ‘Tap to Pay for UPI’, new functionality to bring the seamless convenience of Tap to Pay to Unified Payments Interface (UPI). The initiative has been launched in collaboration with Pine Labs.
- HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company has launched its VAULT program. It is India’s first industry-based digital customer engagement and rewards program.
- Chief Justice of India NV Ramana unveiled the ‘Fast and Secured Transmission of Electronic Records’ (FASTER), a digital platform that allows the supreme court to send interim orders, stay orders, and bail orders to the appropriate authorities via a secure electronic channel.
Scheme, App & Campaign in March 2022
- Union health ministry has launched the ICMR/ DHR Policy on Biomedical Innovation and Entrepreneurship. By promoting the Government of India’s Make-in-India promote start-up culture, and establish an innovation-led ecosystem at medical institutes across the country.
- Ministry of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises has launched a Special Entrepreneurship Promotion Drive for Women named –“SAMARTH” at New Delhi to provide Skill Development and Market Development Assistance to women and to train more than 7500 women candidates from rural and sub-urban areas in the Financial Year 2022-23.
- Union Labour and Employment Minister, Bhupender Yadav launched the ‘Donate-aPension’ campaign under Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maan-Dhan (PM-SYM) scheme, on March 07, 2022, from his residence and donated the same to his gardener. Under the new initiative, citizens can contribute to the pension fund of their immediate support staff such as domestic workers, drivers, helpers etc, by donating the premium amount.
- Chief Minister of Chhattisgarh Bhupesh Baghel introduced the ‘Kaushalya Matritva Yojana’ by handing out Rs 5000 checks to five beneficiaries for safe motherhood.
- “Bhasha Certificate Selfie” campaign launched by the Ministry of Education. The aim of this campaign is to promote the Bhasha Sangam mobile app, launched by the Ministry under the aegis of Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat to encourage cultural diversity and promote multilingualism.
- The Ministry of Women and Child Development (MoWCD) and NIMHANS Bengaluru launched the “Stree Manoraksha Project” with the goal of improving women’s mental health in India.
- The granddaughter of Mahatma Gandhi ‘Sumitra Gandhi Kulkarni’ has inaugurated the web portal “Modi Story”:his life journey over the decades. The portal can be accessed at modistory.in
- “Bhasha Certificate Selfie” campaign launched by The Ministry of Education India. The aim of this campaign is to promote the Bhasha Sangam mobile appto encourage cultural diversity and promote multilingualism.
- “Donate-a-Pension programme” launched by India Government where citizens can donate the premium contribution of their immediate support staff including domestic workers, drivers and helpers. It is an initiative under the Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maan-dhan (PM-SYM) pension scheme.
- Tripura Government announced a special scheme “Mukhyamantri Chaa Srami Kalyan Prakalpa” for tea workers. Rs. 85 Crores for its implementation, as a step towards bringing the 7000 tea garden workers of Tripura under the social security net.
- ISRO has organized Young Scientist Programme “YUVIKA”( YUva VIgyani KAryakram) for students to impart basic knowledge on Space Technology, Space Science and Space Applications to the younger students with a preference to rural areas.
- Tamil Nadu Chief Minister MK Stalin has launched an ambitious skill development scheme for students titled Naan Muthalvan (I am first) at the Kalaivanar arangam in Chennai, TN.
- The Delhi government launched an online portal “My EV” for the purchase and registration of electric autos in Delhi.The government will also provide a 5 percent interest subsidy on the purchase of e-autos on loans under the Delhi Electric Vehicle Policy & Delhi has now become the first state to provide such a facility.
- Kerala tourism launches 24/7 WhatsApp chatbot ‘Maya’ to enable tourists to access all information and updates about the tourism ecosystem in Kerala. To enable this, tourists just send a Hi to the WhatsApp no 7510512345, or by scanning the QR code to access the service.
Scheme, App & Campaign in February 2022
- “Meri Policy Mere Hath” scheme will launch Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare which is a doorstep distribution drive to deliver crop insurance policies to farmers under the Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana (PMFBY).
- “Pradhan Mantri Kisan Sampada Yojana (PMKSY)”has been extended till March 2026 with an allocation of Rs 4,600 crore. The scheme aims for the overall growth and development of the food processing sector.
- “Rashtriya Yuva Sashaktikaran Karyakram (RYSK)” scheme extended for another 5 years from 2021 -22 to 2025-26 with an outlay of Rs. 2,710.65 crore. To develop the personality and leadership qualities of the youth and to engage them in nation-building activities. Beneficiaries of this scheme are the youth in the age group of 15 to 29 years (according to the definition of ‘youth’ in the National Youth Policy, 2014).
- “SEED” Scheme for Economic Empowerment for DNTs, at Dr Ambedkar International Centre, New Delhi. The total financial outlay for SEED Scheme is approximately Rs 200 crore to be spent over a period of 5 years starting Financial Year 2021-22 to 2025-26.
- “The PM Cares for Children” Scheme has been extended by the Ministry of Women and Child Development of the Government of India till February 28, 2022.
- CM of Gujarat, Bhupendra Patel has announced a new “IT/ITeS” policy for the next five years.
- The Central Government launched the “Janbhagidari Empowerment” portal in the Union Territory of Jammu and Kashmir, in line with the government’s digital mission. The portal was hosted on a different server with higher bandwidth, in order to provide easy and ready accessibility to the general public.
- The Indian Institute of Technology (IITHyderabad) has launched the beta version of “Swarajability”, a job portal powered by artificial intelligence that helps people with disabilities acquire relevant skills and find jobs.
- The Ministry of Education has approved the continuation of the “Rashtriya Uchchatar Shiksha Abhiyan “(RUSA) scheme till 31st March 2026 with an expenditure of 12,929.16 crores.
- The Union Minister for Social Justice & Empowerment, Dr Virendra Kumar has launched the Central Sector scheme titled “SMILE”. SMILE stands for “Support for Marginalized Individuals for Livelihood and Enterprise”. It aims to provide welfare measures to the Transgender community and the people engaged in the act of begging.
- West Bengal government has launched an open-air classroom programme “Paray Shikshalaya“ (Neighbourhood Schools) for primary and pre-primary students.
- Assam CM, Himanta Biswa Sarma has launched India’s first Night Navigation mobile application for ferry services on the Brahmaputra River in Guwahati, Assam.
Scheme, App & Campaign in January 2022
|Scheme ,App& Campaign||Launched By||Purpose|
|Raksha Pension Shikayat Nivaran Portal||Defence Minister||To resolve pension related grievances of ex servicemen (ESM) and their dependents|
|‘Apna Kangra’ app||Himachal Pradesh Chief Minister Jai Ram Thakur||In view of providing a hassle free experience for tourists and simultaneously boosting sales of local handicrafts|
|Koyla Darpan Portal||Coal Secretary Dr. Anil Kumar Jain||to share Key Performance Indicators related to the Coal Sector|
|”Yogyata” mobile phone application||Common Services Centers (CSC)||To provide vocational education and skill enhancement opportunities to youth and citizens in rural areas|
|CGHS (Central Government Health Scheme) website (www.cghs.gov.in) and mobile app, MyCGHS||Union Minister Dr. Mansukh Mandaviya||For Health and Family Welfare|
|National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research(NIPER) Research Portal||Union Minister for Chemical and Fertilizers, Mansukh Mandaviya||–|
|‘Digital Sansad App’||Lok Sabha Speaker Om Birla||–|
|India Semiconductor Mission||IT minister Ashwini Vaishnaw||Under the scheme, interested companies which seek to tap the Rs 76,000 crore incentives earmarked by the Central government for developing semiconductors and displaying the manufacturing ecosystem in India will be able to start applying for it from January 1, 2022.|
|Saa₹thi mobile app||SEBI||For investor education|
|100 days reading campaign Padhe Bharat||Education Minister Dharmendra Pradhan||to have the participation of all stakeholders at the national and state level including children, teachers, parents, community, and educational administrators.( January 1, 2022, to April 10, 2022)|
|‘#BahaneChhodoTaxBachao’ campaign||State Bank of India General Insurance Company Ltd||to increase awareness around the need to buy health insurance to save tax. It will also highlight the other benefits of opting for health insurance|