Dear Aspirants, In this article I provide the complete Railway Group-D Syllabus of advertisement number RRC-01/2019. Before the RRB examination, If you practice some questions and check the RRB Group-D previous year’s exam question paper, it will be easy to score good marks.
Table of Contents
RECRUITMENT PROCESS of RRB Group-D
RRB Level 1 Recruitment or Group-D selection process held on following these 3 stages.
- Computer Based Test(CBT),
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and
- Document Verification.
RRC Group-D Examination Pattern:
|SI No.||Subject||No of Questions||Mark||Exam Duration|
|3||General Intelligence and Reasoning||30||30|
|4||General Awareness and Current Affairs||20||20|
The Questions will be of objective type with multiple choices and are likely to include questions pertaining to:
Railway Group-D Syllabus :
- Number system,
- LCM, HCF,
- Ratio and Proportion,
- Time and Work,
- Time and Distance,
- Simple and Compound Interest,
- Profit and Loss,
- Geometry and Trigonometry,
- Elementary Statistics,
- Square root,
- Age Calculations,
- Calendar & Clock,
- Pipes & Cistern etc.
General Intelligence and reasoning
- Alphabetical and Number Series,
- Coding and Decoding,
- Mathematical operations,
- Venn Diagram,
- Data Interpretation and Sufficiency,
- Conclusions and Decision making,
- Similarities and Differences,
- Analytical Reasoning,
- Statement – Arguments and Assumptions etc.
- The syllabus under this shall cover Physics, Chemistry, and Life Sciences of 10th standard level (CBSE).
General Awareness on current affairs
- Science & Technology,
- Sports, Culture,
- Politics and any other subject of importance.
PHYSICAL EFFICIENCY TESTS (PET)
Based on the merit of the candidates in the CBT, candidates shall be called for PET Three times the community-wise total vacancy of the Posts notified against RRBs/RRCs. However, Railways reserve the right to increase/decrease this ratio as required to ensure the availability of an adequate/reasonable number of candidates for all the notified posts. Passing Physical Efficiency Test (PET) is mandatory and the same will be qualifying in nature. The criterion for PET is as under:
RRB Group-D PHYSICAL EFFICIENCY TESTS (PET)
|Male candidates||Female candidates|