Staff Selection Commission released the SSC MTS Tier I Result 2019 on its official website at ssc.nic.in. Candidates who have appeared for SSC Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) Tier I examination check their results on the official website and also check by direct link given below.
SSC MTS Tier I examination conducted from August 2 to August 22, 2019. The examination was a computer-based test. Candidates may check their marks from 05.11.2019 to 04.12.2019 by using Registration No. and Password on their respective website of the Commission. The direct link is given below.
Based on marks scored in Tier-I Computer Based Examination candidates have been shortlisted, Category-wise to appear for Tier-II (Descriptive Paper). Paper-II (Descriptive) examination will be held on 24.11.2019.
Admission Certificates of the qualified candidates and status of examination city will be uploaded on the websites of the respective Regional Offices approximately 04 days and 14 days, respectively, before the date of the Paper-II Examination.
SSC Also Uploading of Final Answer Keys Along with Question Paper. The candidates may take a print out of their respective Question Papers along with the Final Answer Keys by using the link given below. This facility will be available for the candidates for a period of one month i.e. up to 04.12.2019.
SSC MTS Tier I Result 2019 Released
Staff Selection Commission conducted Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination, 2019 from 02.08.2019 to 22.08.2019 (on 13 days), at different centers across the country in the Computer Based Mode. The aforesaid examination was conducted for the candidates of Kashmir Valley at Jammu on 27.09.2019. Out of the total registered 38.58 lakh candidates, 19,19,004 candidates appeared in the aforesaid examination.
As per the provisions of the Notice of Examination, short-listing of candidates for appearing in Paper-II has been done on the basis of normalized marks scored by the candidates in the Paper-I.
Candidates have been shortlisted in Paper-I by applying tentative vacancies to candidates’ ratio of 1:15. Further, the following minimum cut-off has been applied to the normalized scores of Paper-I: UR/ EWS-30%, OBC 25%, Others-20%.
Steps to check SSC Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) Tier I result 2019
- Visit the official website of ssc.nic.in
- Now click on the“Result” button from the top of the page
- Then click on Other Tab which top on the web page.
- Click on the link provided for the SSC Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) Tier I result 2019
- Now Download the PDF file and Save this result PDF.
- SSC Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) Tier I result in 2019 (PDF File) will be displayed on the screen.
- Now, press Ctrl+F
- Enter your name/roll number in the space and press Enter.
- If your name appears on the list then you have qualified in the exam.
- Download the SSC Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) Tier I merit list and take its print out for the future.