The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the SSC CGL 2019 Notification for the post of Combined Graduate Level (CGL) 2019. It released the notification on its official website for the recruitment of Group ‘B’ and Group ‘C’ posts in various Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations in the Government of India. Aspirants who are interested or eligible can apply Application for the SSC CGL 2019 from 22nd October to 25th November 2019 on SSC official website www.ssc.nic.in.
SSC CGL selection will be done on the basis of SSC CGL Exam 2019 (Tier-I), Tier II, Tier III & Tier IV Exam. SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam 2019 will be held from 02 March to 11 March (2020) in online (computer-based) mode only while SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam and Tier 3 Exam will be held tentatively between 22 June to 25 June 2019. The dates for the Tier 4 exam will be notified later.
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) holds the Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Exam for the appointment of candidates in Grade “B” and “C” category posts at various Government Ministries, Departments, and Offices.
[su_box title=”you can read also: ” box_color=”#dd4b15″]
Here we provide all the information regarding SSC CGL Recruitment 2019 like vacancy details, Age limits, fee, Educational Qualification, etc. Candidates can check all details before apply online.
Important dates of SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam 2019
- SSC CGL Notification out Date- 22 October 2019
- Starting Date of CGL online Application – 22 October 2019
- Last Date of receipt online Application – 25 November 2019 (Till 05 PM)
- Last date for making online fee payment: 27-11-2019 (17:00)
- Date of Tier I Examination (Computer Based Examination) – 02 March to 11 March 2020
- Dates of Tier-II (CBE) and Tier-III (Des.) Examinations: 22-06-2020 to 25-06-2020
- Date of Tier-IV Exam: To be announced later
- UR- 100/-
SSC CGL Eligibility Criteria
- Assistant Audit Officer/Assistant Accounts Officer – Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University
- Junior Statistical Officer – Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University and at least 60% Marks in Mathematics at 12th standard level or Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the subjects.
- Statistical Investigator Grade-II- Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the subjects from a recognized University. The candidates must have studied Statistics as a subject in all the three years of the graduation course.
- All other Posts – Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
The final year graduation candidates can also apply
SSC CGL Exam Pattern
SSC CGL Tier 1 Examination– It is an objective type computer-based exam and there will be 100 questions with weightage of 2 marks each from the subjects such as General Awareness, Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, and English Comprehension
|SI.No||Subject||No. of Questions||Max Marks||Duration|
|1||General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||50|| 60 Minutes|
(1 hour and 20 minutes for the candidates who are allowed the use of scribe as per Para7.1 and 7.2)
Scheme of Tier-II examination
|Paper||Subject||No. of questions||Marks||Duration|
|Paper- I||Quantitative Abilities||100||200||120 Minutes|
(2 hours and 40 minutes for the candidates who are allowed the use of scribe as per Para-7.1 and 7.2)
|Paper-II||English Language and Comprehension||200||200|
|Paper-IV||General Studies (Finance and Economics)||100||200|
Scheme of Tier-III Examination:
|Mode of Examination||Scheme of Examination||Maximum Marks||Duration|
Pen and Paper mode
|Descriptive Paper in English or Hindi|
(Writing of Essay/ Precis/ Letter/ Application etc.)
(1 hour and 20 minutes for the candidates who are allowed use of scribe as per Para 7.1 and 7.2)
Tier IV– Final Candidates will be given Computer Proficiency Test/ Skill Test (wherever applicable)/Document Verification.
How to Apply for SSC CGL 2019? Step by step Guide
- Candidates visit SSC official website ssc.nic.in
- Click on the Apply tab which is top of the web page.
- Then click on the link “Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2019 Apply now
- open a new page, fill your details then submit.
- After completion of the online application, the candidates will have to note down the registration number and keep it safe for further references
Advertisement Notification PDF
[su_button url =”https://studentsdisha.in/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/notice_CGLE_22102019.pdf” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#3aba10″ color=”#fffdfd” size=”5″ center=”yes” radius=”0″ icon=”icon: download”]Download[/su_button]
Apply Online Click Here