Securities & Exchange Board of India (SEBI) released the recruitment of Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) of 147 vacancies on its official website.
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online. Here we provide the complete details of SEBI Officer Grade A Recruitment 2020 like Name of the posts, the number of vacancies, Age limit, Application Fee, Apply dates, and how to apply in below. A candidate can also read all the information from www.studentsdisha.in.Apply Online from 07.03.2020 to 23.03.2020 in www.sebi.gov.in
Name of the Post: SEBI Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager)
Total Vacancy: 147
Important Dates of SEBI Officer Recruitment 2020
- Starting Date to Apply Online & Fee Payment– 07.03.2020
- Last Date to Apply Online & Fee Payment-23.03.2020
- Last Date for Printing of Application-04.2020
- Phase I On–Line Exam– 12.04.2020
- Phase II On-Line Exam– 03.05.2020
- The Phase III Interview- released latter
Post wise Vacancies
|Sl No||Name of the Post||Total|
Category wise Vacancies
Age Limit (as on 29-02-2020)
- Maximum- 30 Years
- For UR/ OBC/ EWSs: 1000/-
- For SC/ ST/ PwBD: 100/-
|General||Degree (Lew & Engg.), CA/ CS/CFA/ CWA, PG (Any Discipline)|
|Legal||Bachelor’s Degree (Law)|
|Information Technology||Degree (Engg)/ Degree (Any Discipline)/ MCA|
|Engineering (Civil)||Degree (Civil Engg.)|
|Engineering (Electrical)||Degree (Electrical Engg.)|
|Research||PG (Relevant Discipline)|
|Official Language||PG (Relevant Discipline)|
How to Apply SEBI Officer Grade A Recruitment 2020?
- Candidates first visit SEBI official website www.sebi.gov.in
- Then go to careers below the web page.
- Click on line the Online Application Link.
- Fill the details in the Application Form and Submit at last.
- Right your Registration ID and Password &Save for future use
Advertisement PDF Click Here
Apply Online Click Here
Official Website Click Here