Railway Recruitment Board(RRB) has released the RRB Paramedical Result 2019 with Cutoff Marks and Merit List on RRBs official websites. RRB conducted the Computer Based Examination from 19.7.2019 to 21.07.2019 of various Paramedical Posts i.e. Dietician, Staff Nurse Dental Hygienist, Dialysis Technician, Extension Educator, Health & Malaria Inspector Grade III, Optometrist, etc. for 1937 vacancies.
Officially Railway Recruitment Board released the RRB Paramedical answer key on 5th August and the final answer key was released on 28th August.
Now the result for RRB Paramedical is out. RRB declared the result for various paramedical posts along with the cut-off. Candidates can check their results or the list of selected candidates for document verification on the official websites of RRBs http://www.indianrailways.gov.in and also check the cut off for computer-based examination.
Shortlisted candidates will appear for document verification and medical fitness tests.
The minimum marks to qualify the paramedical exam for UR/EWS is 40%, OBC & SC is 30% and ST is 25%.
Aspirants who have appeared for the exam can visit the official website to download the RRB Paramedical Result for the post of Staff Nurse, Health & Malaria Inspector, Pharmacist, ECG Technician, Lab Assistant, Lab Superintendent, etc.
RRB Paramedical Result 2019 – Document Verification
- Based on the performance of candidates in the Computer Based Test (CBT), candidates have been provisionally shortlisted for the Document Verification (DV) & Medical Examination bearing the Roll Numbers listed below (in ascending order and not in merit order).
- After scheduling the candidates for DV, they will be sent an email and SMS to download their e-call letter. The DV Schedule will also be published on RRB websites. E-Call letter with details of date, time and session (FN/AN) along with the instructions for Document verification and Medical Examination can be downloaded from the websites of RRBs.
- Candidates who are shortlisted for DV should produce all the original documents along with two sets of Xerox copies in A4 size as detailed in the CEN and e-call letter during Document Verification.
- After completion of DV, they will be sent for Medical Examination at the nominated Railway hospitals located in the jurisdiction of RRBs on the next day of DV.
- Candidates are not required to make any payment to any authorities other than the prescribed medical examination fee of Rs.24/-.
Candidates are advised to regularly visit RRB’s official website for the updates.
How to Download RRB Paramedical Staff Result/cutoff mark?
Follow the steps as listed below to download RRB Paramedical Staff Result:
- Visit Official Website of Railway Recruitment Board indianrailways.gov.in
- Now Click on your RRBs zone link.
- Click on CEN No. 02/2019 (Paramedical Categories) Posts link.
- Then Click on link List of Candidates shortlisted for document verification & medical examination.
- To see cut off marks, click on link Cut off marks for document verification.
- A PDF with the list of Registration Numbers of qualified candidates will open.
- Use “Ctrl + F” to search for your Registration Number. If it is there, you have qualified in the exam.
- Now Download and Save this result PDF for the future.
All candidates can check RRB Paramedical Result 2019 by clicking on the link mentioned below:
To Check RRB Paramedical Result 2019 zone wise Click Here
you can read also: