The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has released the RRB JE CBT 2 Answer key 2019. The RRB JE CBT 2 examination was conducted from 28 August to 1 September at various exam centers. RRB was canceled at few exam centers due to technical issue and was rescheduled to 19 September.
Candidates who appeared for the RRB JE CBT 2, 2019 can download the answer keys through the official website of RRBs or by visiting rrbonlinereg.in
The candidates can download their RRB JE CBT 2 Answer key 2019 from 26th September 2019 to 29th September 2019. After viewing the answer keys, if any candidate has any objection regarding the questions, they may raise objection on the official website of RRBs before 29th September 2019.
Viewing of the Question Paper, Responses, and Keys and Raising of Objections. –26.09.2019, 16:00 hrs. onwards
Closing of the Objection raising and payment window.- 29.09.2019, up to 23:59 hrs.
To raise their objection, candidates will have to pay Rs 50 as the fee per question. In case the objection raised is found to be correct, the fee will be refunded to the candidate.
How to check RRB JE CBT 2 Answer Key 2019?
- Candidates visit any of the official websites of RRBs or in
- Click the link “view answer sheet”.
- Open a login page.
- Then login with registration number and date of birth.
- After logging in, candidates can see their question papers, responses, and answer keys.
How to submit an objection to RRB JE CBT 2 Answer Key 2019?
- The candidate after login to the objection link.
- Then check the question paper and response by clicking the question paper and response button. If any question appears incorrect, then click the “raise objection” button given near the question.
- This leads to an objection page, from which, candidates can choose the type of objection from the dropdown, fill supporting details or upload some supporting document.
- At one time, candidates can submit only one objection and pay for that. To pay, one has to click the pay now button. After paying Rs 50 plus bank charges, the objection is submitted.
- After that candidate is redirected to the objection summary page. In the same way, more objections can be submitted.
The official notice for RRB JE CBT 2 Answer Key download click here
Official web site https://rrbonlinereg.in/
Candidates can view their answer sheet Click Here
[su_box title=”you can read also: ” box_color=”#dd4b15″]
- OPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Recruitment 2019 (Electrical) Group-A: 31 Vacancy
- 100 Monthly Current Affairs Questions and Answers
- ESIC Main Result 2019(UDC) & Cut-Off 2019