Postal Circle has published the Postal Recruitment 2020 notification of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS). 2060 Posts For the Odisha circle and 3162 Posts for the Tamilnadu circle. The candidate who desires to apply online will have to register himself/herself in the official portal through indiapost.gov.in or http://appost.in/gdsonline. Candidates can apply Online Application from 1st September 2020 to 30th September 2020.
A candidate can apply for a maximum of twenty posts all over India per cycle of online engagement.
Postal Recruitment 2020 Details:
In Odisha, a total of 2060 vacancies are available for the Branch Post Master (BPM), Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM), and Dav Sevak in various divisions of the states i.e. Aska, Berhampur, BG Division, Kalahandi, Koraput, Phulbani, Rayagada, Balasore, Bhadrak, Bhubaneswar, Cuttack City, Cuttack North, Cuttack South, Mayurbhanj, Puri, RMS N Division, Balangir, Dhenkanal, Keonjhar, Rourkela, Sambalpur, and Sundargarh.
In Tamilnadu a total of 3162 vacancies are available for the of Branch Cuddalore, Karur, Kumbakonam, Mayiladuthurai, Nagapattinam, Pattukottai, RMS T Division, Srirangam, Thanjavur, Tiruchirapalli, Vriddhachalam, Arakkonam, Chengalpattu, Chennai City Central, Chennai City North, Chennai City South, Kanchipuram, Pondicherry, Tambaram, Tiruvannamalai, Vellore, Foreign Post, RMS M Division, Dindigul, Kanniyakumari, Karaikudi, Kovilpatti, Madurai, Ramanathapu ram, Sivaganga, Theni, Tirunelveli, Tuticorin, Virudhunagar, Coimbatore, Dharmapuri, Erode, Krishnagiri, Namakkal, Nilgiris, Pollachi, Salem East, Tirupattur, & Tirupur.
Postal Recruitment 2020 Important Dates:
- Starting date for apply online & fee payment: 1st September 2020
- Last date for apply online & fee payment: 30th September 2020
Name of the post:
- Branch Post Master (BPM)
- Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM)
- Dav Sevak
Circle wise Postal Vacancy Details:
- Odisha (Cycle III – 2060 Posts)
- Tamilnadu (Cycle III – 3162 Posts)
Odisha Postal Recruitment Vacancy Details:
Tamil Nadu (Cycle III – 3162 Posts)
|Category||No of Posts|
- 10th pass.
- The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th Class.
- The xth class examination in the first attempt will be treated as meritorious against those passed compartmentally.
Postal Age Limit: (As on 01.09.2020)
- Minimum Age-18 years
- Maximum Age-40 years
- UR/OBC/EWS –100/-(Rupees one hundred only)
Selection Procedure Postal Recruitment 2020:
- The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the automatically generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications
- Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection.
How to Apply Postal Recruitment 2020?
Interested candidates can apply for Postal Recruitment 2020 from 1st September 2020 to 30th September 2020.
- Candidates first visit the official web site indiapost.gov.in or http://appost.in/gdsonline.
- Click on the link which new Registration to apply.
- After registration, the candidate needs to make payment by clicking on the payment link available on the homepage.
- Fill your details for Registration which is available on the homepage.
- Upload the required documents.
- Submit Post preferences.
- After completion of the online application, the candidates will have to note down the registration number and keep it safe for further references.
For Odisha circle, Advertisement PDF Click Here
For Tamil Nadu circle Advertisement PDF Click Here
Apply Online Click Here
Official web site Click Here
You can read also: OSSC Combined Auditor Recruitment 2020