Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC released OSSC Vital Statistics Clerk 2016 Preliminary result for the post of Vital Statistics Clerk 2016 Advertisement No.628 /OSSC on its official website with the List of roll numbers shortlisted for appearing the Main Written Examination which will be held on 10.11.2019.
Selected candidates are eligible for the Main Written Examination which will be held on 10.11.2019. The appeared candidates are checking their results on the commission’s website www.ossc.gov.in. and also our link is given below.
Here we provide all the information regarding the recruitment of in detail. A candidate can check Advertisement, syllabus and more details from here. The shortlisted candidates are kept in touch with the commission’s website www.ossc.gov.in for further updates.
Name of the post:
Vital Statistics Clerk-2016
The number of vacancies:
Total -106 (W-35)
Main Written Examination Pattern: Objective
|Part-I: General English||50||1&1/2hour|
|Part -II: General Knowledge||50|
|Paper-II||Part-I: Mathematics &Resoning||50||1&1/2hour|
|Part -II: Computer Fundamental||50|
Syllabus of the Main Written Examination
- Verb, Tense, Active & Passive Voice, Subject-Verb Agreement
- Direct & Indirect Speech, Connectors, Type of Sentences, Comparison.
- Article, Noun, Pronoun, Preposition.
- Indian History, Geography, Economy, Polity,
- General Science.
- Current Affairs (National and International).
- Who’s who, Book & Authors, Sports.
- Award & Honors, Important Days.
- National & International Organizations.
- Socio-Economic & Cultural Issue.
[su_box title=”you can read also: ” box_color=”#dd4b15″]
- Number System
- LCM & HCF
- Square and Square Roots
- Cube and Cube Roots
- Percentage and Average
- Profit & Loss
- Ratio and Proportion
- Simple Interest and Compound Interest
- MS Window-Introduction to Window
- MS Office- MS Word, MS Excel, & MS PowerPoint
- Windows Operating System
Note-There will be no viva-voce Test
Check Your Result Click Here
VITAL STATISTICS CLERK-2016. LIST OF CANDIDATES SHORTLISTED FOR APPEARING MAIN WRITTEN EXAMINATION Click here