Odisha Staff Selection Commission(OSSC) has been instructed that the recruitment for the post of Junior Assistant in HOD will not be conducted. But the commission has decided to conduct the preliminary examination only for the post of OSSC Junior Clerk on 22.09.2019(Sunday) of Advertisement no.3996/OSSC dt. 09.12.2016.
The applied candidates download their admit card from 16.09.2019 onwards at official website ossc.gov.in by using user Id and password.
Revised vacancy of Junior Clerk under the different subordinate offices of H.O.Ds. All other remains unchanged.
Examination Pattern of SSC Junior Clerk
|Type of exam||Subject||Mark||Duration|
|Preliminary examination(qualifying only)||General Awareness||100||1& ½ hrs|
|paper I: Language Test(Odia & Eng.)||100||2 hrs|
|paper II: General Knowledge(objective)||100||1& ½ hrs|
|paper III: Math & Basic computer skills(objective)||200||3 hrs|
|computer skills Test(practical)||Basic computer skills Test||50||1 hr|
Process how to download Download Admit Card of OSSC Junior Clerk 2019
- Visit official website ossc.gov.in
- First Click on the Online Application Form tab placed on the home page of the Commissions website.
- Click on the Candidate Login tab on the right side of the page.
- Click on the Online Applicant Login
- Select the Advertisement Number & post name. Then Enter the applicant name and date of birth.
- Click on the Submit
- Then Download your Admit Card
Candidates may go through the detailed advertisement available on the official website www.ossc.gov.in.
Also for detail advertisement click here
For download official notification click here
Download Admit card Click Here
You can read also: