Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) released the OSSC Combined Police Service Examination 2019 recruitment of 104 POSTS Sub Inspector of Police, Station officer, and Assistant Jailor, Advertisement No.IIE-74/2019/4608/OSSC dt.24.12.2019 Under Home Department, Government of Odisha on Contractual Basis on commissions official website.
Aspirants can apply online Application Form for these posts of OSSC Combined Police Service Examination 2019 Recruitment on the official website www.ossc.gov.in from 26th August 2020 to 25th September 2020.
The complete details of OSSC Combined Auditor Recruitment 2020 like the number of vacancies, Age limit, Qualification, Application Fee, Examination pattern, and how to apply are given below.
Candidates may go through the detailed advertisement available on the official website www.ossc.gov.in.
Name of the post:
- Sub Inspector of Police,
- Station Officer (Fire Service)
- Assistant Jailor
Important Dates of OSSC Combined Police Service Examination 2019::
- Starting date of Apply Online & Payment of fee: 26th August 2020
- Last date of Apply Online & Payment of fee: 25th September 2020
Vacancy Detail of OSSC Combined Police Service Examination 2019:
Post wise Vacancy:
|Sub Inspector of Police,||47(W-16)|
|Station Officer (Fire Service)||13(W-Nill)|
Category wise vacancy:
|SEBC||11 (W -04)|
|ST||23 (W -06)|
Sub Inspector of Police & Assistant Jailor –Graduate in any discipline from recognised University.
Station Officer (Fire Service)- Science or Engineering Graduate in any discipline from recognised University.
Age Limit :(As on 01.01.2019)
- Minimum age: 21 years
- Maximum year: 25 years
- For UR: Rs.200/-
- For SC/ST/PWD-No fee
Plan of examination of OSSC Combined Police Service Examination 2019::
- Preliminary Examination
- Physical Measurement & Physical Test
- Main Written Examination
- Weightage Mark
Preliminary Examination Pattern (Qualifying only)
|General Awareness (Objective type)||100 marks||1 ½ hour|
CPSE Main Examination Pattern:
|General English||50||1.30 min|
|Odia Language||50||1.30 min|
|General Study||200||3 hour|
|Technical paper(Only for Station Officer)||200||3 hour|
How to Apply OSSC Combined Police Service Examination 2019:
- Candidates Visit OSSC official website www.ossc.gov.in.
- Click on the link “Online Application Form” which is the present right corner of the website.
- Then click on the form link “For Registration Click here”.
- Fill the details in the Application Form.
- Then upload your required documents, and Submit them at last.
- Right your Registration ID and Password &Save for future use.
Download Advertisement PDF Click Here
For Apply Online Click Here
Official website Click Here
You can read also:
- Postal Recruitment 2020: 5222 Vacancies for Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)
- OSSC Combined Auditor Recruitment 2020:161 POSTS
- OSSC SIEC Recruitment 2020