Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) released OSSC Combined Auditor Recruitment 2020 of 161 POSTS of Combined Auditors, Advertisement No.IIE-157/2019/4528/OSSC date.21.12.2019 Under Director of Industries & Finance Department, Odisha, Bhubaneswar on Contractual Basis on commissions official website.
Aspirants can apply online Application Form for these posts of OSSC Combined Auditor Recruitment 2020 on the official website www.ossc.gov.in from 28th August 2020 to 28th September 2020.
The complete details of OSSC Combined Auditor Recruitment 2020 like the number of vacancies, Age limit, Qualification, Application Fee, Examination pattern, and how to apply are given below.
Candidates may go through the detailed advertisement available on the official website www.ossc.gov.in.
Name of the post:
- Auditors under Director of Industries, Odisha, Cuttack.
- Auditors under Director of Industries & Finance Department, Odisha, Bhubaneswar.
- Starting date of Apply Online & Payment of fee: 28th August 2020
- Last date of Apply Online & Payment of fee: 28th September 2020
Vacancy Detail of OSSC Combined Auditor Recruitment 2020:
Post wise Vacancy:
|Auditors under Director of Industries, Odisha, Cuttack||14(W-05)|
|Auditors under Director of Industries & Finance Department, Odisha, BBSR||147(W-51)|
Category wise vacancy:
|SEBC||10 (W -03)|
|SC||28 (W -10)|
|ST||48 (W -14)|
- Graduate in any discipline from recognised University with minimum computer qualification.
Age Limit :(As on 01.01.2019)
- Minimum age: 21 years
- Maximum year: 32 years
- For UR: Rs.200/-
- For SC/ST/PWD-No fee
Plan of examination OSSC Combined Auditor Recruitment 2020:
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Written Examination
- Computer Skill Test
- certificate verification
Preliminary Examination pattern:
|Stage of Exam||Type of Examination||Mark||Duration|
|Stage-I||Preliminary||100||1 ½ hour|
|Stage-III||Computer Skill Test||50||1 hour|
Main Written Examination pattern:
|Paper-I||Mathematics, Reasoning||100||2 hours|
|Paper-II||General knowledge, English, Computer||100||2 hours|
|Paper-III||essay & latter(English &Odia)||50||1 hour|
How to Apply OSSC Combined Auditor Recruitment 2020:
- Candidates Visit OSSC official website www.ossc.gov.in.
- Click on the link “Online Application Form” which is the present right corner of the website.
- Then click on form link “For Registration Click here”.
- Fill the details in the Application Form.
- Then upload your required documents, and Submit.
- Right your Registration ID and Password &Save for future use.
Download Advertisement PDF Click Here
For Apply Online Click Here
Official website Click Here