Odisha Staff Selection Commission(OSSC) released 45 POSTS of OSSC Assistant Scientific Officer Recruitment 2020, Advertisement No.IIE-79/2019/4723/OSSC dt.30.12.2019 in the State Forensic Science Laboratory(SFSL) Under Home Department, Govt.of Odisha on Contractual Basis on commissions official website.
Aspirants can apply online Application Form for these posts of OSSC Assistant Scientific Officer Recruitment 2020 on the official website www.ossc.gov.in from 8th August 2020 to 7th September 2020.
The complete details of OSSC Assistant Scientific Officer Recruitment 2020 like the number of vacancies, Age limit, Qualification, Application Fee, Exam Pattern, and how to apply are given below.
Candidates may go through the detailed advertisement available on the official website www.ossc.gov.in.
Name of the post: Assistant Scientific Officer
Important Dates of OSSC Assistant Scientific Officer Recruitment 2020:
- Starting date of Apply Online & Payment of fee: 8th August 2020
- Last date of Apply Online & Payment of fee: 7th September 2020
Vacancy Detail of OSSC Assistant Scientific Officer Recruitment 2020:
You can read also: OSSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2020
Post wise vacancy:
Category wise vacancy:
- Master Degree in Science (M.Sc.)/M Tech/Master Degree in Psychology from recognised University with a minimum of 50%mark in aggregate in the subject.
Age Limit :(As on 01.01.2019)
- Minimum age: 21 years
- Maximum year: 32 years
- For UR: Rs.200/-
- For SC/ST/PWD-No fee
Plan of examination of OSSC Assistant Scientific Officer Recruitment 2020:
- Main Written Examination
- Viva-Voce Test
Main Written Examination pattern:
|Exam Type||Paper||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Paper-I: General Awareness||100||100||1 ½ hour|
|Paper-II: Technical paper||200||200||3 hours|
|Total||300||330||4 ½ hours|
OSSC Recruitment 2020:
- Candidates Visit OSSC official website www.ossc.gov.in.
- Click on the link “Online Application Form” which is the present right corner of the website.
- Then click on form link “For Registration Click here”.
- Fill the details in Application Form, upload your required documents, and Submit at last.
- Right your Registration ID and Password &Save for future use.
Download Advertisement PDF Click Here
For Apply Online Click Here
Official website Click Here