Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) released OSSC ACTO 2016 Prelim Result for the post of Assistant Commercial Tax Officer(ACTO) Advertisement No.IIE-100/2016/2786 /OSSC on its official website with the List of roll numbers shortlisted for appearing the Main Written Examination which will be held on 08.12.2019.
Assistant Commercial Tax Officer(ACTO) 2016 preliminary examination was held on 26th November 2017. Selected candidates are eligible for the Main Written Examination which will be held on 08.12.2019. The appeared candidates are checking their results on the commission’s website www.ossc.gov.in. and also download the admit card for the main examination. Candidates can check his/her result and download the Admit card directly from our link is given below. The applied candidates download their admit card at the official website ossc.gov.in by using user Id and password.
Here we provide all the information regarding the recruitment of in detail. A candidate can check Advertisement, syllabus and more details from here. The shortlisted candidates are kept in touch with the commission’s website www.ossc.gov.in for further updates.
Name of the post:
Assistant Commercial Tax Officer(ACTO) 2016
The No.of vacancies Assistant Commercial Tax Officer(ACTO):
Category vacancy UR 80(W 29)SC 18 (W 07)ST 17 (W 07)Total 115 (W 43)P WD-10
Main Written Examination Pattern of ACTO:
|1||Arithmetic||100||1 hour & 30 minute|
|2||English||100||1 hour&30 minute|
|3||General Knowledge||100||1 hour &30 minute|
|Total||300||4 hour & 30 minute|
Note:: There will be no negative mark for the wrong answer in the main examination.
The applied candidates download their admit card at the official website ossc.gov.in by using user Id and password.
How to check OSSC ACTO 2016 Prelim Result?
- Candidates visit the official site of the Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) www.ossc.gov.in.
- Click on the “What is New section” which is the right side On the home page.
- Then click the link “PRELIMS RESULT OF ACTO -2016 “.
- Download the PDF Result.
- Open it and Check your Roll No.
- If you have qualified, your Roll No. will be Displayed.
- You can also take a hard copy of the results for future use.
How to download Download Admit Card of OSSC ACTO Main Exam?
- Visit official website ossc.gov.in
- First Click on the tab “Click here for Online Application”.
- Scroll down and search Advertisement no. 2786/OSSC.
- Click on the “registration user Login” link on the right side
- Enter your User Id and Password.
- Click on hall ticket and download.
- Then Download your Admit Card
Download Advertisement PDF click here
Check Your Result Click Here
Download Admit card for Mains(coming soon)