Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) released OPSC Medical Officers Recruitment 2019 for the 3278 Posts of Medical Officers (Assistant Surgeon) in Group-A (Junior Branch) of the Odisha Medical & Health Services Cadre under Health & Family Welfare Department, ADVERTISEMENT NO. 13 OF 2019-20.
Interested candidates can apply through the online process from 16.11.2019 to 05.12.2019 on its official website opsconline.gov.in.
Here we provide all the details regarding OPSC Medical Officers Recruitment, 2019 like the number of vacancies, age limit, application fee, examination pattern, qualification and how to apply online etc.candidates can get all information here also.
The written examination likely to be held on 22.12.2019 (Sunday).
Name of the Post:
Medical Officers (Assistant Surgeon) in Group-A (Junior Branch)
Vacancy Details of OPSC Medical Officers Recruitment 2019
Category wise vacancy released by the Health & Family Welfare Department, Government of Odisha are
Sports Person -33(1 1-w)
Important Date of OPSC Recruitment 2019
Starting date of Apply Online: 16th November 2019
Last date of Apply Online: 5th December 2019
Last date of receipt application fee: 9th December 2019
The written examination: 23rd December 2019(Sunday)
- B.B.S. or equivalent Degree from a Medical College or Medical Institution recognized by the Medical Council of India.
Age limit: ( as on 1st January 2019)
- Minimum-21 years
- Maximum-32 years
- For UR– Rs.500
- For SC/ST/PWD–Nil
Method of selection OPSC Medical Officers Examination 2019
- Written Examination
- Document Verification
Written Examination :
|MBBS MCQ||200||200||3 hours|
Syllabus for written exam is
|SI. No.||Disciplines||Marks allocated|
|9||Skin & VD||05|
How to Apply OPSC Medical Officers Recruitment 2019
Eligible candidates may apply online at OPSC’s website (direct link is given below) from 16th November 2019 to 5th December 2019. Candidate must go through this advertisement available on the website of OPSC or at studentsdisha.in before filling up online application.
Steps To Apply Online:
- Candidates Open official website www.opsconline.gov.in (direct link )or
- Click on Apply Online link on the left side of the page.
- choose the Examination you want to apply for and click on the Link.
- Fill your all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Official Notification PDF Download: Click Here
Online Application Link: Click Here
Official Website Link: Click Here