Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) released recruitment for the 31 Posts of Assistant Executive Engineer (Electrical) Group-A, under the Department of Energy. Interested candidates can apply through the online process from 9th October 2019 to 08th November 2019 on its official website opsconline.gov.in.
Name of the Post:
OPSC Assistant Executive Engineer (Electrical), Group-A
Vacancy Details of OPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Recruitment 2019
Important Date of Assistant Executive Engineer (Electrical) Recruitment 2019
Starting date of Apply Online: 9th October 2019
Last date of Apply Online: 08th November 2019
Last date for receipt of Application Fee: 11th November 2019
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or an Equivalent from any recognized University in India.
Age limit: ( as on 1st January 2019)
- Minimum-21 years
- Maximum-32 years
- For UR– Rs.500
- For SC/ST/PWD–Nil
Method of selection Assistant Executive Engineer Recruitment 2019:
- Written examination
- Viva-voce Test
There will be a negative mark of 0.25 for the wrong answer in the Viva-voce Test
How to Apply OPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Recruitment 2019
Eligible candidates may apply online at OPSC’s website (direct link is given below) from 9th October 2019 to 08th November 2019.
Steps To Apply Online:
- Candidates Open official website gov.in (direct link )or
- Click on Apply Online link on the left side of the page.
- choose the Examination you want to apply for and click on the Link
- Fill your all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Official Notification PDF Download: Click Here
Online Application Link: Click Here
Official Website Link: Click Here
[su_box title=”you can read also” box_color=”#dd4b15″]
- OSSC Auditor Exam Date Declared
- OPSC Municipal Administrative Service Exam Date
- ESIC Main Result 2019(UDC) & Cut-Off 2019