46 66thOdisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) released the OPSC Admit Card for OPSC Junior Assistant Exam, which examination will be held on 7th and 8th December 2019 at different centers. Also, the Commission has released the LIST OF CANDIDATES ADMITTED TO THE WRITTEN EXAMINATION with ROLL Number, REGISTRATION ID, NAME OF THE CANDIDATE, CENTRE CODE and the Examination center on its official website.
Commission has decided to conduct the written examination for the recruitment to the post of OPSC Junior Assistant 2019, Advt.No 09 of 2019/20 on 7th and 8th December 2019. Applied candidates now check their ROLL Number, CENTRE CODE and the Examination center now and download their admit card on official website opsconline.gov.in.from 29.11.2019 onwards.
OPSC Junior Assistant (Group C)
OPSC Recruitment Vacancy Details
- UR-15(5 -W)
- SEBC-03 (1-W)
- ST – 07 (2- W)
- SC-05 (2- W)
Examination Pattern of OPSC Junior Assistant 2019
- Written examination (Objective)
- Viva Voce Test
Written Examination for OPSC Junior Assistant :(Objective)
|Paper-I||Language Test(English&Odia)||100||2 Hours|
|Paper-II||General Knowledge(Objective)||100||1 Hour|
|Basic Computer Skills(Objective)||100|
Practical Skill Test
|Basic Computer Skills||50||1 Hour|
Download the official notification PDF is attached below.
You can read also: OSSC Ayush Assistant Exam Admit Card Download
How to check your Name & Examination center for OPSC Junior Assistant Exam:
- Candidates visit OPSC official website opsc.gov.in
- Click on the link “Programme Notice including the list of Admitted Candidates for the conduct of Written Examination in connection with Recruitment to the Posts of Jr. Asst. in the office of OPSC[Advt. No. 09 of 201920]” which blinks on the web page.
- Then click on Attachment and a pdf will be downloaded.
- Save and open it.
- Now, press Ctrl+F
- Enter your name in the space and press Enter.
- check your exam center.
How to Download OPSC Junior Assistant Admit Card
- Candidates Open official website opsc.gov.in
- Click on the link“Download Admission Certificate & Instruction to Candidates for the Written Examination in connection with Recruitment to the Posts of Junior Assistant (Group C) [Advt.No 09 of 2019/20] “which blinks on the web page.
- Open a login page.
- Enter your Registration number & DOB(Date of Birth) in the required place.
- Click on “Submit”.
- Your Admission Certificate open, save this or print.
You can read also: CTET Admit Card 2019
Official Notification PDF Download: Click Here
Official Examination Notification: LIST OF CANDIDATES ADMITTED TO THE WRITTEN EXAMINATION Click Here
- Download Admit Card Link: Click Here (29.11.2019)
Official Website Link: Click Here