Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) released recruitment for the 51 Posts of Odisha Judicial Service Examination, 2019 under the Law Department by direct recruitment in the Pay Scale of Rs. 27,700-770-33,090- 920-40,450-1080-44,770/-. Interested candidates can apply through the online process from 19th November 2019 to 18th December 2019 on its official website opsconline.gov.in.
Here we provide all the details regarding Odisha Judicial Service Examination, 2019 Recruitment like no.of vacancy, age limit, application fee, examination pattern, qualification and how to apply etc.candidates can get all information here also.
Name of the Post:
Odisha Judicial Service Examination, 2019
Vacancy Details of Odisha Judicial Service Examination, 2019
Important Date of Odisha Judicial Service Examination, 2019
Starting date of Apply Online: 19th November 2019
Last date of Apply Online: 18th December 2019
Last date for receipt of Application Fee: 23rd December 2019
- A Graduate in Law of a University or Institution recognized by the Government.
- A Superintendent or a Ministerial Officer in the High Court or any Civil or Criminal Court sub-ordinate to the High Court or an Assistant Law Officer or Translator of the Law Department of Government
Age limit: ( as on 1st January 2019)
- Minimum-23 years
- Maximum-35 years
- For UR– Rs.500
- For SC/ST/PWD–Nil
Method of selection Odisha Judicial Service Examination, 2019
- Preliminary Written Examination
- Main Written Examination
Preliminary Examination :
|General Awareness||100||100||1&1/2 hours|
Main Written Examination :
|Compulsory Papers||Paper 1: General English||150||2 &1/2 hour|
|Paper 2: Procedural Laws||150|
|Paper 1:||150|| |
The optional subjects for the main written examination are
- Jurisprudence and Constitution of India.
- Law of Crime & Law of Torts.
- Law of Contract.
- Law of Property.
- Personal Law.
The candidates are required to select any three Optional Subjects from the above 5 subjects.
How to Apply Odisha Judicial Service Examination, 2019
Eligible candidates may apply online at OPSC’s website (direct link is given below) from 19th November 2019 to 18th December 2019. Candidate must go through this advertisement available on the website of OPSC or at studentsdisha.in before filling up online application.
[su_box title=”you can read also: ” box_color=”#1521dd” radius=”5″]
Steps To Apply Online:
- Candidates Open official website opsc.gov.in (direct link )or
- Click on Apply Online link on the left side of the page.
- choose the Examination you want to apply for and click on the Link.
- Fill your all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Official Notification PDF Download: Click Here
Online Application Link: Click Here
Official Website Link: Click Here