Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) released recruitment for Odisha civil Service Examination 2019, of 153 Posts under the Odisha Civil Services (Group-A & Group-B) post ADVERTISEMENT NO. 11 OF 2019-20. Interested candidates can apply through the online process from 3rd November 2019 to 12th December 2019on its official website opsconline.gov.
Candidate can read the notification before apply. candidates also find all information regarding this Recruitment like Number of vacancies, apply dates, Age limit, Application fee, exam pattern and How to apply at studentsdisha.in.
Important Date of Odisha Civil Service Examination
- Starting date of Apply Online: 3rd November 2019
- Last date of Apply Online: 12th December 2019
- Last date for receipt of Application Fee: 16th December 2019
Name of the Post of Odisha Civil Service Exam
- Odisha Administrative Service, Group-A 1 (Junior Branch)
- Odisha Police Service, Group-A (Junior Branch)
- Odisha Finance Service, Group-A (Junior Branch)
- Odisha Co-operative Service (ARCS/AGCS), Group-B
- Odisha Revenue Service, Group-B
- Odisha Taxation & Accounts Service, Group-B
Vacancy Details of Odisha civil Service Examination 2019
Post wise vacancy:
|Name of the post||No.of vacancy|
|OAS, Gr-A(JB)||30(W-1 0)|
|OFS, Gr-A(JB)||09(W -03)|
|OPS Gr-A(JB)||07(W- 02)|
|OCS (ARCS/AGCS),Gr-B||05(W-1 )|
|OT & AS Gr-B||20(W-6)|
Category wise vacancy:
- Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University in India.
- Passed Middle School Examination with Odia as a Language subject.
[su_box title=”you can read also: ” box_color=”#1521dd” radius=”10″]
Age limit: ( as on 1st January 2019)
- Minimum-21 years
- Maximum-32 years
- For UR– Rs.500
- For SC/ST/PWD–Nil
Method of selection Odisha civil Service Examination 2019
- Preliminary Examination, (Objective Type-Multiple Choice Questions)
- Main Examination,
- Personality Test or Interview.
General Studies – Paper-I – 200 marks
General Studies – Paper-II – 200 marks
How to Apply Odisha civil Service Examination 2019
Eligible candidates may apply online at OPSC’s website (direct link is given below) from 3rd November 2019 to 12th December 2019.
Steps To Apply Online:
- Candidates Open official website opsc.gov.in (direct link )or
- Click on Apply Online link on the left side of the page.
- choose the Examination you want to apply for and click on the Link
- Fill your all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.