Neyveli Lignite Corporation (NLC) India Limited released the NLC Recruitment 2020 for recruitment of 259 Graduate Executive Trainee (GET) vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested to apply this post, Apply Online from 18-03-2020 to 17-04-2020 in www.nlcindia.com.
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online. Here we provide the complete details of SEBI Officer Grade A Recruitment 2020 like Name of the posts, the number of vacancies, Age limit, Application Fee, Apply dates, and how to apply in below. A candidate can also read all the information from www.studentsdisha.in.
Name of the Post: NLC Graduate Executive Trainee 2020
Total Vacancy: 259
Important Dates NLC Recruitment 2020:
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 18-03-2020 at 10:00 hrs
- Last date to Apply Online: 17-04-2020 at 23:55 hrs
- Last date for Payment of Fee: 17-04-2020 at 23:55 hrs
- Date of Examination (Tentative): 26 and 27-05-2020
Vacancy Details of NLC Recruitment 2020:Graduate Executive Trainee
|005||Control & Instrumentation||15|
Qualification of NLC Recruitment 2020:
|001||Mechanical||Bachelor Degree (Mechanical Engg)|
|002||Electrical (EEE)||Bachelor Degree (Electrical Engg)|
|003||Electrical (ECE)||Bachelor Degree (Electronics & Communication Engg)|
|004||Civil||Bachelor Degree (Civil Engg)|
|005||Control & Instrumentation||Bachelor Degree (Instrumentation & Control Engg)|
|006||Computer||Bachelor Degree (Computer Science/ Computer Engg/ Information Technology)/ PG Degree (Computer)|
|007||Mining||Bachelor Degree (Mining Engineering)|
|008||Geology||M.Tech/ M.Sc (Geology)|
|009||Finance||CA/ CMA/ Degree (Any Discipline)|
|010||Human Resource||Degree (Any Discipline), PG Degree/ Diploma (Relevant Discipline)|
Age Limit (as on 01-03-2020)
- For General/ EWS: 30 Years
- For OBC: 33 Years
- SC/ ST: 35 Years
- For UR: Rs.854/- ( 500/- Application fee + 354/- (Inclusive of 18% GST))
- For SC/ ST/ PwBD & Ex-Servicemen :Nill+ Rs. 354/- (Inclusive of 18% GST)
- Computer-Based On-Line Examinations
Computer-Based On-Line Examinations
|Paper||Subject||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Part-I||Quantitative aptitude, Logical Reasoning, General Awareness, Data Interpretation, and General English||40||40||120|
|Part-II||Professional Knowledge (Discipline related )||80||80|
HOW TO APPLY NLC Recruitment 2020?
- Candidates first visit the NLCIL official website www.nlcindia.com.
- Then go to careers link
- Click on line the Online Application Link.
- Fill the details in the Application Form and Submit at last.
- Right your Registration ID and Password &Save for future use
- After submitting applications through ONLINE, candidates should take a print out of registration cum application form and produce it along with self-attested copies of certificates/documents, at the time of document verification to be conducted prior to Personal Interview.
Download Advertisement PDF Click Here
Apply Online Click Here (Available on 18-03-2020)
Official Website Click Here
You can read also: SEBI Officer Recruitment 2020