National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) has released the NABARD Recruitment 2020 of 154 Grade A Officer Vacancies for the post of Rural Development in Banking Service, Rajbhasha Service, Legal Service, Protocol & Security Service at its official website, nabard.org
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online from 15th January to 3rd February 2020 on the official website www.nabard.org.
Name of the Post: NABARD Grade A Officer
You can read also: UPSC NDA Examination 2020
Important Dates for NABARD Grade-A Officer Recruitment 2020
Post Released Date: 15th January 2020
starting date of Online Application: 15th January 2020
Last Date of Submission of Online Application: 3rd February 2020
Online Examination(Preliminary):25th February 2020
|Rural Development in Banking Service||139|
|Protocol & Security Service||04|
NABARD Recruitment 2020: Age Limit
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age:30 years
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% marks.
- Post Graduate degree with a minimum of 50% marks.
NABARD Grade A 2020 Application fee:
- For GEN/OBC/EWS – 800/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWBD – 150/-
The NABARD Recruitment board will conduct the recruitment process in 3 phases. They are
(i) Preliminary (Objective)
(ii) Main (Objective + Descriptive)
NABARD Recruitment 2020:Grade A Exam Pattern
|S.No||Section||No of questions||Max Marks||Duration|
|1||Quantitative Aptitude||20||20||02 hours|
|6||Social & Economic Issues (In Rural India)||40||40|
|7||Agriculture & Rural Development (In Rural India)||40||40|
NABARD Grade A 2020: Mains Exam
|Paper-I (Descriptive Test)||General English: Letter Writing, Essay Writing, Report Writing, Comprehension & Paragraph Writing||100||90 minutes|
|Paper-II||Social & Economic Issues and Agriculture & Rural Development (In Rural India)||100||90 minutes|
Candidates read complete details before applying.
How to Apply NABARD Recruitment 2019
- Candidate visit NABARD official website nabard.org or www.nabard.org.(Direct link)
- Then click on career notices on the right side top of the website.
- find the exact link the NABARD Grade A Assistant Manager Notification 2020.
- Go on the link registration Link (Apply Online) click on Link for online application or on Link for online application which you want to apply.
- Open a new online form page, here click on New Registration.
- Fill your details check it and submit.
- Write your Registration number and password.
- Then save your Application form for the future.
Download Advertisement for Assistant Manager(RDBS/Rajbhasha/Legal) in Grade ‘A’ Click Here
Download Advertisement for Assistant Manager (P & SS) Click Here
Apply Online Assistant Manager Click Here
Apply Online Assistant Manager (P & SS) Click Here
Official Site: Click Here
You can read also: SBI Clerk Recruitment 2020