Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) has released recruitment notification for the post of Scientist/ Engineer-SC (Electronics, Mechanical, Computer Science & Electronics) 327 vacancies in its official website ADVERTISEMENT No. ISRO:ICRB:03:2019.
Interested Candidates apply online from 15.10.2019 to 04.11.2019 on the official website and must read the Notification details carefully before Apply Online. Here we provide vacancy details, Age limit, fee, qualification, how to apply, etc. candidates can read this information before apply online.
Name of the Post: ISRO Scientist/ Engineer-SC
Important Dates ISRO Scientist/ Engineer-SC
- Starting Date for Apply Online:15-10-2019
- Last Date to Apply Online:04-11-2019
- Last Date for Payment of fee: 06-11-2019
- Date of Written Exam:12-01-2020
Vacancy Details ISRO Scientist
|BE001||Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Electronics)||131|
|BE002||Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Mechanical)||135|
|BE003||Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Computer Science)||58|
|BE008||Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Electronics) Autonomous Body||03|
Age Limit (as on 04-11-2019)
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
Application Fee :
- UR-Rs. 100/-
- Women, SC/ ST, Ex-serviceman, EWS/ PWBD-Nill
- Be/B.Tech Or Equivalent Degree In Electronics, Mechanical And Computer Science in first class with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks or CGPA 6.84/10.
How to Apply
- The candidate visits the official website isro.gov.in.
- Click on the career tab which is the bottom of the webpage.
- Then click on link Centralised Recruitment (ICRB), All Locations.
- Then click on the link which you want to apply(Branch wise).
- Click on Apply online, fill your details and submit.
- Write your Registration Id and Password for future use
You can read: ESIC skill test Admit Card 2019 Download
Apply Online Click here
Notification Click here
Official Website Click here