Indian Oil Corporation Limited(IOCL) released the IOCL Recruitment 2019 of 380 vacancies in different Pipelines Division i.e. Western Region, Eastern Region, South Eastern Region, Northern Region and Southern Region of Apprentices in Technical and Non-Technical trades.
Applicants who want to get Indian Oil Corporation jobs in Pipelines Apprentice recruitment 2019 can apply for online registration from 04.11.2019 to 22.11.2019 on IOCL official website www.iocl.com or plis.indianoilpipelines.in.
Applications are invited from eligible Indian Nationals meeting the following qualification & other parameters for engagement of around 380 Apprentices under the Apprentices Act, 1961 (as amended from time to time) in the trades as mentioned below:
Indian Oil Recruitment 2019 applies online and notification is available in IOCL careers. IOCL selection will be based on the Written Test.
Candidates who have shortlisted in the IOCL recruitment process those aspirants will undergo 12 months apprenticeship training.details of Indian Oil recruitment vacancy, date of exam, syllabus and etc. will be uploaded on the official website.
Candidates also get more details about IOCL Apprentice recruitment. Here you will get information about Apprentice posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply.
Name of the Post: IOCL Apprentice & Data Entry Operator 2019
Important Dates of IOCL APPRENTICES & DEO Recruitment 2019
- Advertisement No. : PL/HR/ESTB/APPR-2019(2)
- Date of Notification: 31.10.2019
- Start date of receipt of online application: 04.11.2019
- Last date of receipt of online application: 22.11.2019
- Downloading online admit card:29th Nov to 8th Dec 2019
- Date of Exam: 8th Dec 2019
You can read also: India Postal GDS Recruitment 2019
State-wise Vacancy Details of IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2019
|Name of the State||No of vacancy|
|Western Region Pipelines|
|Eastern Region Pipelines|
|South Eastern Region Pipelines|
|Northern Region Pipelines|
|Southern Region Pipelines|
Eligibility Criteria for IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2019
- For Technician Apprentice: 12th Class, ITI, Diploma
- For Trade Apprentice: Bachelors Degree
- For Data Entry Operator: 12th Class
- For Domestic Data Entry Operator:12th Class, Skill Certificate of Domestic Data Entry Operator
Age Limit (as on 31-10-2019)
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit:24 Years
selection will be based on the written test.
How to apply the IOCL Apprentice & Data Entry Operator
- Candidates visit the official website com.
- Click tab “Career”, then click on Apprenticeships
- Then click on the link “Engagement of Apprentices in PL Division”.
- To apply click on Apply online.
- Enter or fill your details correctly.
- Finally, click the submit button and take the print of the application form.
Download Advertisement Click Here
Apply Online Click Here