The India Postal released notification recruitment of India Postal GDS Recruitment 2019 for the posts of Gramin Dak Sevaks Cycle for Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Chhattisgarh circles.
Eligible candidates can apply for India Post GDS Post through official site www.indiapost.gov.in or www.appost.in/gasoline from 22 October 2019 to 21 November 2019. or by click on the direct link given below.
Here we provide all the information regarding India Postal GDS Recruitment 2019 like vacancy details, Age limits, fee, Educational Qualification, etc. Candidates can check all details before apply online.
India Post Recruitment 2019 State-wise Vacancy Details
|Andhra Pradesh||2707 Posts|
You can read also: ISRO Recruitment 2019
Important Dates India Postal GDS Recruitment
- Starting date of registration-15 October 2019
- Last date of registration-14 November 2019
- payment fee –15 October 2019 to 14 November 2019
- Starting date of online application submission- 22 October 2019
- Last date for submission of online application submission- 21 November 2019
- Candidate must have passed the 10th from a recognized board.
- Compulsory knowledge of Local Language.
Age Limit (As on 15.03.2019): 18 to 40 years.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of the merit list.
Mode of Application:
- Aspirants should submit online application only.
- OC/OBC/EWS Male – Rs. 100/-
- Female, SC/ST, Ex-Serviceman and PwD candidates – Nil
Mode of Payment:
- Aspirants should pay the required fee through online mode.
How to Apply India Post GDS Recruitment 2019
- candidates can visit the official website indiapost.gov.in or http://www.appost.in/
- Click on the link which new Registration to apply.
- Fill your details for Registration which is available on the homepage.
- After registration, the candidate needs to make payment by clicking on the payment link available on the homepage.
- After completion of the online application, the candidates will have to note down the registration number and keep it safe for further references.
Download Official Notifications
For Apply Online Click Here