Food Corporation of India (FCI) has released FCI Manager Recruitment 2019(Grade-II) official notification for 330 vacancies of Manager post (General, Depot, Technical, Movement, Accounts, Civil Engineering, Electrical, Mechanical Engineering, and Hindi) in various zone across India. The Recruitment Advertisement No. 02/2019-FCI Category II. All eligible candidates can apply online for this post from 28th September to 27th October 2019.
Before applying the candidate must go through official website Advertisement on www.fci.gov.in and also find here all the important details regarding the FCI Manager exam pattern, syllabus, vacancies, eligibility criteria given below.
IMPORTANT DATES of FCI Manager Recruitment 2019(Grade-II)
- Starting Date Online Registration-28th September 2019 (from 10:00 AM)
- End Date Online Registration-27th October 2019 (Till 16:00 hrs)
- Downloading of Call Letters-10 days prior to the exam
- Preliminary Examination dates-Tentatively in November- December
- Main Examination (Phase-II)-To be Notified Later
FCI Manager 2019 Vacancy Details: (Zone Wise Vacancies)
FCI has introduced 330 Manager Posts for FCI Recruitment 2019. The zone-wise vacancy distribution is mentioned below
FCI Manager Recruitment 2019: Application Fee
- UR-Rs. 800/-
- SC/ST/PwBD and Women-Nill.
FCI Manager Recruitment 2019: Selection Process
The selection procedure of FCI Recruitment 2019 is a three-tier process.
- Phase I: Preliminary Examination
- Phase II: Mains Examination
FCI Manager Recruitment 2019: Phase I
Phase-I examination will be Objective type and Each question will carry one mark. There will be negative marking of 1/4 of the mark for wrong questions.
|SI. No.||Test||No. Of Questions||Max. Marks||Duration|
|1||English Language||30||30||20 min|
|2||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 min|
|3||Numerical Aptitude||35||35||20 min|
FCI Manager Recruitment 2019: Phase II
There will be no negative mark in the phase-II examination.
|Number of Papers||Post Code||Post||Note|
|One Paper Exam||Paper I Only||A||Manager (General)|
|Two Paper Exam||Paper I and Paper-II||D||Manager (Accounts)||Candidates applying for any ONE of the postcode D, E, F, and G will appear in Paper-I to be followed by Paper-II. ONLINE TEST for Paper – I & Paper-II shall be held in a single sitting.|
|F||Manager (Civil Engineering)|
|G||Manager (Electrical Mechanical Engineering)|
|Paper III and Paper IV||H||Manager (Hindi)||Candidates applying for Postcode H will appear in Paper-III to be followed by Paper-IV. ONLINE TEST for Paper – III & Paper-IV shall be held in a single sitting.|
Phase II mark distribution
|Paper Type||No. of questions||Marks||Duration|
|Paper- I||120||120||90 minutes|
|Paper-III (Only for the Post of Manager (Hindi)||120||120||90 minutes|
|Paper-IV (Only for the Post of Manager (Hindi)||(i) 01 Passage for translation from Hindi to English|
(ii) 01 Passage for translation from English to Hindi (iii) 01 essay in Hindi (iv) 01 Precis Writing in English.
Each question carries 30 Marks
How to Apply FCI Manager Recruitment 2019(Grade-II)
- Candidates first visit FCI official website fci.gov.in or https://www.recruitmentfci.in/
- Click on “Current Recruitment”.
- Then click on the link “Category II Recruitment”.
- Go to your Zone which is given below the webpage.
- Click on your zone
- Then click on Apply Online.
- The online application page will open.
- Fill your details and submit the application.
- Write your Registration Number and password for the future.
FCI Manager Recruitment Advertisement Click Here
[su_box title=”To Apply Online zone wise click on below link: ” box_color=”#dd4b15″]
- North Zone Click Here
- South Zone Click Here
- East Zone Click Here
- West Zone Click Here
- North-East Zone Click Here
You can read also:
- RRB JE CBT 2 Answer key 2019 Released
- OPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Recruitment 2019
- ESIC Main Result 2019(UDC) & Cut-Off 2019
- 100 Monthly Current Affairs Questions and Answers(August 2019)