Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) released the DRDO Recruitment 2019 of 1817 Vacancies for the Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Cadre under Ministry Of Defence, Government Of India. Those candidates who are interested to apply this post & completed all eligibility criteria can read the official notification on the official website www.drdo.gov.in or from studentsdisha.in before Apply Online.candidates can apply online from 23rd December 2019 (from10:00 hrs) to 23rd January 2020 (till 05:00 hrs) on official website www.drdo.gov.in.
Here we provide all details like the number of vacancies, Age limit, Qualification, apply dates, application fee, and how to apply, etc. candidate can easily find all information.
Name of the Post:
DRDO-CEPTAM Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)
Important Dates DRDO Recruitment 2019:
- Post Date: 13.12.2019
- Apply Online Starting Date: 23.12.2019 (from10:00 hrs)
- Apply Online Last Date: 23.01.2020 (till 05:00 hrs)
Vacancy Details DRDO Recruitment 2019:
Total Vacancy: 1817
- UR: 100/-
- Women/ SC/ ST/ PWB/ ESM: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online Through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking
Age Limit (as on 23-01-2020)
- Minimum Age –18 Yrs.
- Maximum Age- 25 Yrs.
Qualification DRDO Recruitment 2019:
- Candidates should possess 10th Class/ ITI Pass.
The selection process of DRDO Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2019:
The DRDO Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2019 will be based on two stages
- Phase I: CBT (Screening)
- Phase II: CBT (Final Selection)
Exam Pattern of Computer Based Test (CBT) Phase I Screening
|General Awareness||30||30||90 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude & Numerical Ability||35||35|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability||35||35|
Exam Pattern of Computer Based Test (CBT) Phase II Final Selection
|General Science||40||40||90 minutes|
How to Apply DRDO Recruitment 2019:
- Visit the Official Website of DRDO www.drdo.gov.in.
- Now apply online through the link DRDO Recruitment [CEPTAM Notice Board] available on the DRDO website.
- Then-candidate must register online by filling up the basic details.
- After successful registration, the candidate will get a user Id & password.
- Note it or save it, which will be used to login for filling of application.
- Now Fill all the Required Details i.e. Education Qualification, Age Limit & Other Details.
- Upload your scanned Photographs, Signature and prescribed Documents.
- Proceed with Payment.
- Submit the Application Form.
- Take a print out of the form for future use.
- Candidates should save and review his/her application before final submission.
Advertisement Notification Click here
Official site Click Here
Apply Online Click Here (Available on 23-12-2019)