DELHI METRO RAIL CORPORATION (DMRC) released Delhi Metro Recruitment 2019-20 For 1493 Vacancies in different categories of Executive & Non-Executive posts in DMRC, Advt. No. DMRC/HR/RECTT./I/2019 on its official web site www.delhimetrorail.com. Candidates are required to apply Delhi Metro Recruitment 2019-20 online through website www.delhimetrorail.com from 14th December 2019 to 13th January 2020.
Those candidates who are interested to apply this post must read the official notification on the official website www.delhimetrorail.com or from studentsdisha.in before Apply Online.
Here we provide all details like the number of vacancies, Age limit, Qualification, apply dates, application fee, and how to apply, etc. candidate can easily find all information.
Name of the Post:
|SECTION ‘A’||Regular Executive(60)|
|SECTION ‘B’||Regular Non-Executive(929)|
|SECTION ‘C’||Executive on contract basis(106)|
|SECTION ‘D’||Non-Executive on contract basis(398)|
- Online Application Start: 14 December 2019
- Registration Last Date: 13 January 2020
- Last Date of Fee Payment: 13 January 2020
|Category||No. of vacancy|
|Section A: Regular Executive (Assistant Manager)||vacancy|
|Signal and Telecommunication||09|
|Section B: Regular Non-Executive|
|Customer Relation Assistant||386 Posts|
|JE Electrical||26 Posts|
|JE Electronics||66 Posts|
|Maintainer / Electronic Mechanic||144|
|Maintainer / Electrician||101|
|Assistant / CC||04|
|Section C:Contractual Executive (Assistant Manager)|
|Signal and Telecommunication||17|
|Section D: Contractual Non Executive|
|Asst / CC||3|
- BE/ B.Tech
- CA/ ICWA
- LLB Degree
- BCA/ B.Sc
- UR/OBC/EWS: Rs. 500/-
- Women/ SC/ ST/ PH: Rs.250 /-
Mode of Payment: Online Through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking
Age Limit (as on 01-12-2019)
- Minimum Age –18 Yrs.
- Maximum Age- 28 Yrs (For CNE-01, 02, 03, 05, 06)
- Maximum Age- 30 Yrs(For Other Post)
How to apply
- Candidates visit the official website of DMRC i.e www.delhimetrorail.com.
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID and a valid mobile number.
- Then click on the link “Career”.
- Then open the recruitment notification link “DMRC/HR/RECTT./I/2019”.
5. Enter your details in the required filled.
- After Completion of registration No. and password will be generated.
- Candidates should fill up the application form having all the details relating to age, personal details, educational qualification, etc. online in the application form.
Candidates will have to upload –
- scanned copy of Recent passport size color photo (maximum of 80 KB Size in JPEG/JPG format),
- signature (maximum of 80 KB Size in JPEG/JPG format).
- Category/Caste certificate (OBC/SC/ST/EWS/PwBD) maximum 1 MB size, in JPG/JPEG format. ,
- Date of birth proof document as per guidelines (Maximum 1 MB size, in JPG/JPEG format).
- Qualifying marks certificate/Last Semester marks sheet (maximum 1 MB size, in JPG/JPEG format).
- before final submission Applicant must read the declaration and preview application form.
- The applicant will be redirected to the payment gateway post submission of the application form.
- After the payment is successfully, the candidate will save the application form for future use.
Advertisement PDF Click here
Official site Click Here
Apply Online Click Here