9th February 2019 Daily Current Affairs: Dear Students, Here is 9th February 2019 Daily important Current Affairs. We are providing you Today’s Important Current Affairs, Boori Boot Yollo festival celebrated Nyishi tribe in Arunachal Pradesh, Smriti Irani Launches India Size Project in Mumbai
Boori Boot Yollo festival celebrated Nyishi tribe in Arunachal Pradesh
- Nyishi tribe celebrated the’52nd Boori Boot Yollo festival’ with great enthusiasm to welcome spring and a successful harvest.
Statue of Guru Padmasambhava Unveiled:
- Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Pattanaik, Unveiled a 19 feet high statue of Guru Padmasambhava at Jiang in Gajapati district, Odisha.
- He is the Founder of Tibetian Buddhism.
- The statue is placed in the middle of “Padma Sarovar” a large tank near Padmasambhava Mahavir, the largest Buddhist monastery in eastern India.
- The MOU was signed between the NCGG and the Ministry of Public Administration, Government of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh during the visit of the Foreign Minister of Bangladesh.
J&K Government Grants Divisional Status to Ladakh Region
- The divisional status would facilitate this region is a great way to progress. Routine administrative clearances for Leh and Kargil can be obtained at Divisional headquarters in Leh.
Smriti Irani Launches India Size Project in Mumbai
- the standardized sizes available in countries such as the USA and the UK.
- India’s size project will benefit manufacturers, consumers and generate data that will help tap into the potential of the sector.
RBI Raised Collateral-Free Farm Loan Limit From Rs. 1 Lakh To Rs. 1.6 Lakh
i. The Union Budget had also announced measures to boost the farming sector in addition to the annual payment of Rs. 6,000 to small and marginal farmers.
Indian Ocean Rim Association meet was organized in New Delhi in collaboration with the Ministry of Home Affairs with the Ministry of External Affairs and National Disaster Management Authority (NDMA) solely based on Disaster Risk Management.
i. This meet will manifest the establishment of a DRM Core Group to take ahead the objective of the work plan.
ii. It will focus on and strengthen cooperation in disaster response intervention and mobilization of relief material to affected countries.