7th February 2019 Daily Current Affairs: Dear Students, Here is 7th February 2019 Daily important Current Affairs. We are providing you Today’s I Paramanu Tech 2019, Air India Chairperson Pradeep Singh Kharola Appointed Civil Aviation Secretary of all daily events from all newspapers. It helps you for SSC, Railway, State PSU & all competitive exams. Happy Reading……
- The month of February has been celebrated as ‘Black History Month’ in the US since 1976 to acknowledge the contributions of African Americans.
Paramanu Tech 2019
- Dr.Jitendra Singh, minister of the Ministry of Development of North Eastern Region, delivered a keynote address at the paramanu Tech conference on 6th February 2019.
- This conference also discussed issues related to Radiation Technologies and Nuclear Energy.
Air India Chairperson Pradeep Singh Kharola Appointed Civil Aviation Secretary
- The government-appointed Air India chief managing director and Chairperson Pradeep Singh Kharola the secretary of the Ministry of Civil Aviation.
- The Bureau of Police Research and Development (BPRD) organized the 2nd National Conference of Micro Missions of National Police Mission in New Delhi today.
- The Union Minister of Textiles Smriti Irani today launched the India Size project in Mumbai.
2019 Asia LPG Summit held in New Delhi
- This two-day event will focus on ‘LPG – Energy for Life.’ India is the 2nd largest consumer of liquified natural gas (LPG) in the world.
- Petroleum and Natural Gas Minister Dharmendra Pradhan today announced that India has become the world’s second-largest importer of LPG after China.
Rashtriya Kamdhenu Aayog
- The Union Cabinet chaired by Prime Minister Narendra Modi approved a proposal seeking the establishment of ‘Rashtriya Kamdhenu Aayog’ to conserve, protect and develop India’s cattle population.The proposal was first made by Finance Minister Piyush Goyal while presenting the interim Budget on February 1.
Macedonia today signed an accord to join NATO (North Atlantic Treaty Organization).
Macedonia becomes the 30th member of the US-led alliance.
- India and Germany have joined hands for cooperation on Water and Waste Management.
6th Bi-Monthly Monetary Policy Statement Released:
- The Monetary Policy Committee headed by Reserve Bank of India Governor Shaktikanta Das, today announced a reduction in policy Repo rate by 25 basis points from 6.5 percent to 6.25 percent with immediate effect.
Current RBI Policy Rates 2019
Repo Rate: 6.25%
Reverse Repo Rate: 6.00%
MSF (Marginal Standing Facility): 6.50%
Bank Rate: 6.50%
PM JAY App has been launched on the Google play store
- Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PM-JAY) App has been launched on the Google play store.
- Ayushman Bharat Yojana or Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PM-JAY) is a centrally sponsored scheme. The scheme was launched in the year 2018 under the Ayushman Bharat Mission of MoHFW in the country.