5th February 2019 Daily Current Affairs: Dear Students, Here is 5th February 2019 Daily important Current Affairs. We are providing you Today’s Important Current Affairs, which has unique updates of all daily events from all newspapers. It helps you with SSC, Railway, State PSU & all competitive exams. Happy Reading……
‘Sopan 2019’ Held At New Delhi
- The 6-day long music and dance festival ‘Sopan 2019’, to encourage young artists to take up traditional art took place in New Delhi.
- It was Organised by Sahitya Kala Parishad and the New Delhi government, in partnership with New Delhi Municipal Council (NDMC).
Shehri Samridhi Utsav Launched Across The Country
- Shehri Samridhi Utsav, an initiative of Ministry of Housing & Urban Affairs (MoHUA), aims to extend the outreach of Deendayal Antyodaya Mission – National Urban Livelihoods Mission (DAY-NULM), to the most vulnerable, showcase its initiatives and facilitate access of Self-Help Group (SHG) members to the other government schemes.
- A major highlight of Shehri Samridhi Utsav is theNational Exhibition cum sale of SHG products and National Street Food Festival being organized in New Delhi.
- Farmers who wish to avail themselves of benefits under PM-KISAN must have Aadhaar identification to get the money from the second installment, which would be paid by July 2019.
- . PM-KISAN is a new income support scheme announced in the Union Budget. However, this would not be compulsory for the first installment expected to be disbursed by March 31.
- The Telangana State government has approved for the creation of Mulugu as a new district. It is carved out from the Bhupalpalli district. This would be the sixth district to be created from the erstwhile Warangal district.
USA and 11 EU nations back Guaido as Interim President
- Eleven European nations joined the U.S. in recognizing opposition leader Juan Guaido as Venezuela’s interim President.
- The former mayor of San Salvador, Nayib Bukele has claimed victory in El Salvador’s presidential election.
About El Salvador :
Capital : San Salvador
Official language : Spanish
Currency : US Dollar
Current President : Salvador Sánchez Cerén (Till 1st June 2019)
Vice President : Óscar Ortiz
- Veteran Marathi actor Ramesh Bhatkar (70) passed away.
Bhatkar was known for his roles in the TV series “Commander” and “Hello Inspector” and His most recent movie was “The Accidental Prime Minister”.