1st February 2019 Daily Current Affairs: Dear Students, Here is 1st February 2019 Daily important Current Affairs. We are providing you Today’s Important Current Affairs, which have unique updates of all daily events from all newspapers. It helps you for SSC, Railway, State PSU & all competitive exams. Happy Reading……
- 1st February 2019 observed as 42nd Indian Coast Guard Day.
- It came into being on February 1977 but formally established on18th August 1978 b the CoastGuard Act1978.
- It operates under the Ministry of Defence.
- The Indian Coast Guard’s mission is to assist mariners and safeguard life and property at Sea.
- 1st February observed as Death Aniversary of !st Indian American women in space Kalpana Chawla.
- She died when the space shuttle of NASA re-entering Earth’s atmosphere in February 2003.
- The Uttar Pradesh government approved the constitution of the Ganga Expressway, which is the longest expressway in the world.
- This expressway is the connection of the prayagraj (Allahbad)to western Pradesh.
- PM Narendra Modi dedicated to the Nation the National salt satyagraha Memorial and museum at Dandi in Gujarat on Gandhi’s 71st death anniversary.
- The central bank of UAE and Saudi Arabia have launched a common digital currency called “Aber”, which will be used in a financial settlement between two countries through Blokchains &Ledgers Technology.
- Italy’s Prime Minister Giuseppe Conte inaugurated the new “ Africa center for climate and Sustainable Development ”in Rome.
- Rajasthan Government notified 4% reservation for Divyang in Govt. Jobs.
- UNESCO has declared 2019 as the International Year of the Period Table of Chemical Elements.
Director-General of UNESCO:-Audrey Azouly.
- The union minister of Railway & coal, Piyush Goyal has been awarded the Carnotprize2018 for the transformation changes brought by him during his tenure.
- Swasth Bharat yatra award: Tamilnadu received this award for the best-performing state.
Best states having a population less than 3core: Punjab, Goa, Delhi.
- Punit Goenka elected as the new chairman of The BARC(Broadcast Audience Research Council of India) India.
- Sanjay Sudhir has been appointed as India’s Ambassador to the Maldives.
- US Lawmakers has nominated jailed Uyghur academic and Blogger Ilham Tohti to receive the 2019 Nobel Peace Prize. Il ham has been sentenced to life in prison for “Separatism”.
- 35years-old India women ODI captain Mitali Raj has become the 1st women cricketer to feature in 200 ODI’s, achieving the feat in the 3rd ODI against New Zealand today.